XXX:KNIGHT

KADI

My feet hurriedly went after her, but as soon as I realized it, it was too late. The brat had run away. It was so frustrating to be in this situation once more. I undid my ponytail and gently massaged my head.

It's been a while since I saw the Señorita family. Surely this rotten place never changed. And that bastard is leisurely taking his time with his grand scheme.

A view of a beautiful landscape suddenly caught my attention from the window. A memory flashed in my mind of her—the younger señorita, that was often idle—staring at the lake, standing alone in a garden.

Rowan...

The garden was the first thing that came into mind. And unconsciously so, I was already heading there.

I did short and quickly breathed as I slightly bent down, staring at her sitting alone in a small cabin.

My hunch didn't let me down. I shoved my hair back away from my face as I slowly straightened myself.

Instinctively, I loosened my tie and unbuttoned the first two buttons of my shirt. I let out a harsh breath.

The voluptuous bosom of her was closely packed due to her fit dress. My eyes flew back to her face as I moved at a fairly slow pace in her direction from behind.

I took my coat off and gently wrapped it on her back. She flinched and pulled herself away from me.

I smiled at her as I raked my fingers through her hair. "It's just me," I whispered to her ear. "You should have changed your dress," I said as I kissed her cheek. I sat down close beside her.

She shook her head as she laughed. "Small things." She winked at me while she drew her face nearer to mine.

"Are you okay?" She wiggled her eyebrow at me in response.

"It must be cold," I pulled out my handkerchief and offered it to her. "Use this."

She shamelessly pulled her dress up as she took the handkerchief from my hand, which made me turn away from her.

This brat!

Her loud mocking laughter echoed as she held my hand and shook it. Then she slowly pulled me nearer and hugged me from the side.

I closed my eyes— keeping one eye slightly open to watch her embrace me —when she started raining me kisses on my cheek. I wrapped my hand around her waist and drew her closer to me.

"Sarap?"

We jerked away from each other when Lilo suddenly spoke behind us.

"Let them be." My eyes squinted from seeing the glowing white face and clothes of Crimson. His dyed red hair added his eye-irritating appearance.

Ang sakit sa mata.

"Hi?" Grace waved at us while she's sitting behind the lying men on the cold floor.

"Sup, idiot. Care to continue your three-dimensional romance?" Lilo requested as he devoured popcorn.

Sa'n nangaling ang popcorn?

I frowned. "Kanina ka pa bumalik dito?" Rowan asked her best friend as she swayed her body to their direction.

"Not really," he answered while he handed her food. "Here." He gave her a hot drink as he glued his eyes on her.

I cleared my throat. "What are you doing here?" My eyes went down to Lilo, who was lying comfortably on the floor.

"You forgot her," he replied as he jerked his thumb in the direction of Grace.