III:SEÑORITA

ROWAN

When someone grabbed my hand, I hoped it was him. Dejectedly, I'm living in this harsh reality that what we had hoped to be magical for once. But there was also a big possibility I could kill someone—right here.

Why the hell do you need to grab my hand?!

"What's wrong with you!" I snapped at Lilo, if only my eyes could shoot laser he's already wiped out of existence. Oh, how I hate this bastard. Ugh!

He gave me a dark and threatening look. "Let go of my hand, you son-of-bitch!" I shouted, getting the attention of the people around us. His expression darkened, and rage was painted on his face.

Heh. Yes, you're a son of a bitch. Why are you making a mad face? Can't accept this little fact?

I flicked off his hand that is holding me. I smirked. He probably thought that I was still the kid that he used to glare at. The kid that was treated poorly in front of him and all he could do was to say that I should go back to my own mother and leave the mansion.

I'm the real señorita. I shouldn't have listened to him back then, leaving the house, and planning some idiotic revenge that only gave me despair.

I straightened myself up and sneers at him. I could not let myself get swept by this filthy-low-life bastard. I was not going to let him step on me, look down on me, so I glared back at him without even blinking.

This is fun. Not until my stupid stepsister interrupted.

"Hala! Ninakaw mo ba yan?" she said, pointing down to my heels. Knowing her, she was saying that on purpose, backing up her brother. I smirked.

One versus two. Well, I'm used to this. Lagi naman kasi nila akong pinagtutulungan when we are still living on the same roof. I crossed my arms and raised an eyebrow, waiting for her to embarrass herself.

"Did you shoplift?" Lilo asked and disbelief was written on his face, "because that's not the one I bought for you."

It made the people started to whisper. "Someone bought this for me if I stole this," I paused and point my heels, "probably the security would grab my hand first. Idiots," I answered them with a flare and flipped my hair, rotating my body about ninety degrees to make my fantastic exit. Unfortunately, he already planted his grudge and ordered his bodyguards to drag me with them.

Damn it!

Getting stuck with them, attending her debut, what a joke. If they thought this is torturing me, yes it does. I sighed heavily, staring at my reflection in the mirror, in this big bathroom. I angled my face where I would look prettier before snapping a picture of myself. Well, seeing myself all dolled up with expensive beauty products makes me more confident and gives me power.

Felt like I'm the boss bitch. I laughed with that thought. I was thankful that the makeup artist didn't murder my eyebrows.

Sana kaninang umaga, hindi ko pinili ang elevator para naka-iwas din ako sa sitwasyon na 'to. Tsk.

Unfortunately, I portrayed the fake identity as the second child. I became the daughter of my father's mistress. Just by the thought of it, I felt disgusted like duh—everyone knows the story, bitch.

I was sitting across my father, trying to avoid eye contact with him. It was not that I'm scared, all I wanted was to avoid any drama that might brew. I had enough drama earlier.

When the young bitch—I mean, debutante made her entrance. Um, well, I couldn't deny the fact that she's a beauty, can't help to keep admiring her face.

I often forgot that she's a drop-dead-gorgeous bitch with that foxy appearance because of her despicable attitude. Her body appeared extremely mature than her age, taller than me, but she's a hollow-brained girl and a useless one. And so was my half-brother, he's also good-looking. Lucky for them, they took it after their mother. Kahit na pangit ugali nila but the fact that they're good-looking, it's acceptable.

I rolled my eyes when her mother kept on chirping beside me about how beautiful and elegant her daughter is.

"So, you went after us, Mei." I stiffened when my father spouted that accusation to me.

I rolled my eyes. "I went here with my schoolmates and I'll never do that. Ever," I said, unavoidably making a sarcastic face that hits my father's nerves. Sorry, not so sorry about it, Mr. Eldaro Señorita. It was your fault for making such ridiculous accusations to flatter yourself.

"Really, I thought you ran out of allowance and went after us to ask for your father's financial support," sabat ng epokritang kabit. Akala mo tao, garapata pala, ang tindi makasipsip sa tatay kong ubod ng walang kwenta, bulldog ang katawan pero ang mukha parang bulugan.

I clicked my tongue. I ran out of words to say. I hated it when I can't fight back. I looked for something and smirked when my eyes landed on the plate of foods in front of her. Heh!

As fast as I could, I reached out for the plate, but Lilo immediately pinned my wrist on the table, firmly. Surprisingly, I managed to throw the foods using my other hand, and harshly jabbed his hand using the plate making him let go of my hand. Serves you right.

When my father recovered from the shock and tried to catch me, but I tossed the plate in his direction which made him duck and cower beside the table.

I'm really throwing a fit!

I took the chance to run off but Mrs. Saraia Señorita, the great mistress of all bitches grabbed my hair then pulled it down.

Seconds later, the lights went off. What the—I snapped myself out from the sudden darkness and gave her a roundhouse kick. I can't spare an ounce of care that I could stab her with my heels. I just ran away as fast I could, but fuck when the lights went back, I realize I ran towards the comfort room rather than running myself out of this room.

Ugh. I don't think I should use the small window in the CR and drop myself twelve meters up to the ground, what an amazing suicide.

No way, I don't want to die ugly.

I panicked when I caught a glimpse of a group of men running towards my direction. Full of panic, I decided to enter the ladies' room when someone grabbed me by the hand. He never gave me a chance to look at him and hugged me tightly, burying my head on his chin. I caught his sweet and calming scent of perfume as he wraps his arms around me.

A half-suppressed yelp escaped on me when he pulled me upwards and carried me off to the men's room. I was all high alert, in case he'll do something to me. The whole situation was driving me nuts. Even I wanted to protest, but I was bonded by his strong arms wrapping me, pressing me firmly against his body.

When we settled for one of the toilet rooms, he finally released me from his warm hug. Warm hug? Nakuha ko pa talagang lumandi sa sitwasyong ito.

Precisely, the warmth of his body gave comfort in ways. I couldn't explain it as he carried me awkwardly inside the cubicle. I turned around to take a look at his face when he tugged me towards him. I can't help but left in agape by the sight of him. I've always thought that fantasy could never come to reality. Until one of my fantasies was turned into reality by this beautiful man.

He was magical. It felt like anything is possible with him. We were looking at each other with intense emotion when suddenly he cupped my trembling mouth. Yes, he cupped my lips.

To be continued...