Chapter 24: Fight

I walked through the halls towards the sound, and Frederich followed close behind. Mrs. Silvia was a bit slower. I hoped no one was seriously hurt. 

When I got there, it looked like there was a hire, and a hurricane at the same time. The grass was scorched, and the trees, bushes, and flowers were either bent, or blown around the courtyard.

Author was standing in the middle holding his arm,  Jake was was tending to one of Blake's wounds under a window.

And Mason was just standing in the middle across from Author, looking like nothing had even happened.

"What did you guys do?" I screamed, rushing towards Blake. His wound was only a graze, but I quickly healed it.

"That bastard over there was being a smug cunt, so he needed to be taught a lesson." Author yelled to me, his eyes still on Mason.

"I'm the one that needs a lesson, but I'm the tutor." Mason coyly said back.

They continued to argue back in forth, so I looked to the frighted Jake.

"What really happen?" 

"Well, we were practicing our magic to show you, but Mason didn't like how cocky Author was being, so suggested a competition." Jake explained.

"I didn't really want to join, but everyone else was doing it. First Blake showed off his poison magic, then Mason started showing up him. Blake got mad, but Author used his fire magic. Blake freaked out, attacked Mason, and then they all started fighting." 

"I put out the fire with my wind magic though." Jake concluded.

I nodded. "Great, are they going to fight the entire time their here. That sounds too dangerous." I thought.

I finished healing Blake, then walked over to Author and Mason, who were still yelling at each other. 

"Could you guys please stop fighting, you've already done enough damage today." I said.

"He was the one who started it!" Author said pointing to Mason.

"You were the one who set the garden on fire." Mason retorted.

"If you won't stop fighting, I won't heal you." I said to Author. I was getting to tired of the back in forth.

Author was finally silent, and I moved over to his arm. It was deeper than Blake's, but I was able to heal it up with some concentration. 

"Please so don't fight anymore, or you'll keep getting hurt." I told him as I finished up.

"Well, tell him to stop making fun of me, and I'll consider it." Author said back.

I sighed. "I'll talk to him."

Mason was currently getting healed by Mrs. Silvia, but I still walked over and said

"Stop causing trouble. You're going to have to stay in the manor for now on, so don't try to destroy it."

"I wasn't trying to destroy it, I just wanted the noble boy to stop bragging so much." Mason said.

I sighed again. "Let's just go inside for tea time. I think we all need a break." 

And so Mason and Author went inside, with Mrs. Silvia making sure that wouldn't fight again. Jake was talking with his father, and suddenly his hands started to glow green.

The entire garden glowed green for a moment, and I had to shield my eyes. When I reopened them, the damaged grass, tress, and flowers grew back, and the garden back to normal again.

"That was amazing!" I told Jake as he walked over.

He blushed, and said "Oh, it was nothing, I just didn't want to leave the garden in such a mess."

I smiled at him. Why was the prince of all people the humble one? And why did he like me? These are questions for later, right now I'll drink some tea, and try to get all the boys to get along.