Chapter 52: Looks like I won

I dodged another one of Mason's attack and rolled on the ground. I touched the ground with my hands, and sent a wave of poison over the floor.

But he leapt up onto a table, and started preparing a new attack.

"Poison rain!" A dark cloud formed over head  and started raining down, well, poison.

I crawled underneath a desk for cover, but not before getting hit with a few rain drops.

"Shoot! What am I going to do now?" I thought.

"Oh, wait, I can teleport,"

I focused for a moment, and then teleported behind Mason.

"Oh I see, now what are you going to d-Agh" I cut off his monologue with an uppercut.

He fell back on the desk, holding his nose, and the poison cloud disappeared.

I placed my foot on his chest and leaned down to look him in the face.

"Looks like I won-"

"Could you please not do this in the classroom, that's what the bedroom is for,"

I was so surprised that I jumped up, and Mason took the opportunity to kick my legs.

"Ahh," I yelled, but before I could touch the ground someone was holding me.

I looked up and  saw two blue eyes staring down at me. One eye was surround by a burn mark.

"Blake?"

"Hmph," was all he said before pushing me up. Mason was now sitting on the desk, looking as smug as always.

"Looks like I won,"

I scowled. "You took a cheap shot, I was distracted!"

"I took the chance to win, you should've been more prepared,"

"Yeah, will yu-"

"Please stop fighting, we need to clean up the from the last one before the teacher comes in," Blake said.

He was right, the classroom looked like it went through a hurricane, with all the turned over furniture and ripped curtains.  

Mason rolled his eye. "Fine," he got down from the desk and started moving it back in place.

"It's nice to you again," I said to Blake. He turned back to me and looked me straight in the eyes, almost like he was dissecting me.

"Sure," was all he said before moving past me to help Mason push the tables. 

"Did I do something wrong?" I thought as I went to help them.