Chapter 23: Explanations

"What game? You don't know about the game?" I asked.

"No. How would a game tell you about the prince, and who he would fall in love with?" Mrs. Silvia asked.

"It's a video game. It was about falling in love with guys, and the prince is one of them. I reincarnated as the bad guy in the game." I explained.

They both stared at me more like I was speaking an alien language.

"Video game?" Frederich asked.

I explained the concept of videos, video games, phones, mobile phones, and finally otome games. 

"Do you guys finally understand?" I asked.

"It's still a bit confusing. But I understand. You were born as the bad guy in a fictional world, but became the opposite. I guess that's another thing we all have in common." Mrs. Silvia said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"When I was a girl, I was told tales of an evil witch called Silvia who would curse people who came near her house." Mrs. Silvia explained.

"I was told a story of a foreign king called Dave who was mad with power, and would pillage other kingdoms. When I died, I woke up as him." Frederich added.

"Well, I don't believe this is a coincidence. But why were we all reincarnation like this?" I asked out loud.

 But before they could answer, there was a loud boom from the courtyard.