Chapter 2: The first day

When I came to, it was again in a strange place. I tried looking around, but my body was having a hard time listening to me. Suddenly, I was being lifted up. Looking down at me was a beautiful woman with pale skin, long black hair, and silver eyes. She looked disgusted by me, and quickly handed me to someone else.

I was now in the arms of an old man. He had pale skin, white hair, and red eyes. He looked down at me. He scoffed and handed me back to the first woman. Then the lady started to speak.

"She has your hideous eyes." she said to man.

"So it seems, but what should we name it?" he replied.

"Why must I name it?" the lady screeched.

"You are the mother, I believe that it's your duty." he said before turning away.

The lady, my mother,  looked down at me again. "Ugh fine. I will do it."

She said nothing for a while. "Hmm . . .  Maria. You are now Maria Lauren Bonaparte."

When I heard my new name, I screamed and kicked around.

"Ew, get it away from me." My new mother screamed.

She dropped me into a maids arm, and the maid quickly hurried away. I was still screaming.

Maria Bonaparte was the villainous in the otome game Kiss Me Please. There she was a part of the Bonaparte family,  the most evil in the kingdom. Her mother was a liar and thief, and her father was a corrupt noble man who hated the peasants. They both ignored their daughter, making Maria a terrible person like them. She would mistreat the heroine, and would eventually pay the price for it with her life.