Chapter 58: Meeting the assassin

I woke up again, confused and annoyed. I had to redo the day again? Redo's only happen when a reincarnated person dies, so did I kill someone from my own world.

Did I kill someone?

I mean, they where trying to kill me, so I guess it was in self defense. 

 But their last words still rang in my ears. "Stop, plea-,"

I shuddered, but then got dressed for the day. The only time the mysterious person came was at the end of the day, so I had a while to go before I could meet.

But I powered through it. Or tried at the very least.

"You should sit down," Theodore said to me. I was feeling drained after teleporting the group, but I could still walk.

"I'm fine, let's go," I said. I tried pulling him but he resisted.

"You seem really upset today, is something wrong?"

"I-well-I have a question for you,"

"Uh, okay?"

"If someone attacked you. and when you attacked them, they died, are you in the wrong?"

Theodore blinked. "Uh, no? They shouldn't have attacked you in the first place,"

I gave him a small smile. "Thanks, now let's go!"

The day crawled by, but I got through it. Soon it was night, and I was back in my bedroom.

I decided to stay in my clothes, and waited until the mysterious person came. I sat down on the bed, and waited and waited.

"Yawn," Are they later than normal, or am I just bad at telling the time?

But soon they appeared in a puff of smoke.

They wore a dark blue jacket that covered their body, and a black mask. Their skin tone was a warm brown, while their eyes were a cold brown.

"Are you here to kill me?" we said at the same time.

"I won't kill you if you don't attack me," I said.

"That's fair," they said.

"Are you from Earth?"

"I-You're from Earth too?"

"Yeah, so can you tel-"

"I can't believe it!" they said, and they took off their mask.

They were smiling, and went over to shake my shoulders.

"Are you really from Earth? Are there others like us? Where are from? Can we go back?"

"Uh, do you mind calming down?" I asked.

"Oh sure, I guess," They smiled sheepishly at me and rubbed their neck.

"I'm Aadish Bora, or well I used to be," he said.