Chapter 18: Other Worlders

I was shocked. I didn't know that there was other reincarnated people like me. I didn't even know it was possible. But what does this mean? Is this world really a game?

"Come sit down. It takes a while to process." Mrs. Silvia said, leading me to a chair.

Ever sitting down, I finally spoke.

"Are you from the same world as me?" I didn't knew how much I wanted to talk to someone from my old home.

Mrs. Silvia chuckled and said "Well if you mean Earth, than yes."

I felt tears roll down my cheeks when I heard Earth. Even I was surprised by my tears.

"I'll tell you my story in exchange for yours. Deal?" She asked.

I told her my real name, my home country, how I died, and my new life.

"You died so young, but still lived longer than me. I died when I was 5 years old. My name was Alice and I was born in France. I'm currently 70 years old, 65 in this world." Mrs. Silvia said.

"Only 5 years? It must have been so hard being reborn in this world." I said.

"Oh it was. It took me awhile to to understand it all. But I was able to get help when I found someone else from my world. He helped me a lot." Mrs. Silvia said.

"Who is it?" I eagerly asked.

"The king. Well his real name is Friedrich." She said casually.

"The king!" I screamed.

"Hehehe, yes. Being reborn into royalty gave him lots of benefits, some of which he gave to me. Though as a prince he did get assassinated a lot. But speaking of which, you seem to be having the same problem. How do you keep dying?" She asked.

"The poison tutor. No matter what I do, I keep dying." I said.

"Well, that is a problem. But I think I have a solution." Mrs. Silvia said with a smile.