"We can't. Regina told us we couldn't come. And she's a countess, so if we came along, she'd make our stay miserable there"

"Classic Regina" Kalianna placed the last bit of clothes in her suitcase. "Okay, that's about it. I'm gonna miss you guys and Madeline"

"Don't worry, the trip is just for a couple days" Victoria reassured.

Anna smiled and hugged her parents. "I love you"

"We love you too" Darius returned the hug.

~~~~~~~~

Kalianna was now riding with Regina in the woman's limo.

"What are you planning?" The silky black haired girl suddenly inquired.

"Nothing. Can't I just take my granddaughter and her friends to see my home and the prince?" Regina rendered. 

"I know your up to something Regina. Don't play dumb with me"

Regina gritted her teeth, but she didn't respond. 

Scilence hung in the air, Kalianna nor Regina wanted to break it.

An hour later, they arrived at a private hanger, which had a golden jet in it.

"Hi guys!" Kalianna greeted all her friends. 

"Hey Kali!" Nino exclaimed. 

"You excited to go to Cordonia?" Adrien questioned. 

"Yep!"

"I can't believe your grandmother actually offered for us to come to her home!" Alya squealed.

"I hope we get to see the prince!" Rose divulged.

"Wonder what he'll look like" Marinette interjected.

"Probably a rich spoiled brat. Like Chloé" Kalianna smirked at the blonde brat.

"Excuse me?! I'm not a spoiled brat! Everyone adores me!" Chloé flipped her ponytail.

'Uh-huh, you keep telling yourself that'

"This jet is made out of pure solid gold!" Max said to Kim, admiring the jet. 

"All right students! Please start boarding the plane calmly" Miss Bustier asserverated. 

Everyone began boarding the jet.

'Hmmm. What's she up too?' Kalianna thought, looking at Regina as she stepped onto the plane.

Timeskip

Kalianna's head landed on Adrien's shoulder. The girl had fallen asleep right next to the blonde-haired boy. 

Adrien looked down at his girlfriend and smiled, then he leaned back in his comfortable chair and closed his eyes.