Ch. 14 - SHAPE SHIFTED

Start from the beginning

"Because they can lock him in a holding cell for 24 hours." Stiles said making Blake sighed, "You mean over night on a full moon." She said and he nodded. "How good are these holding cells at holding people?" Scott asked and Stiles sighed, "People? Good. Werewolves? Probably not that good."

"Stiles, remember when I said I don't have the urge to maim and kill?"

"Yeah..."

"He does."

🦎

"There you are!" Stiles yelled as him and Scott walk down the hall. Blake looked up from trying to listen in on Stilinski and Jackson. "What are you guys doing here?" She asked as they sat down next to her. "Same as you, wanted to see what Jackson was telling my dad." Stiles said and Blake pursed her lips.

"Actually I wasn't originally here for that. They came after I did." She said and they raised their eyebrows at her, "You got in trouble didn't you?" Scott asked and she nodded. "Threaten someone again?" Stiles asked, "Maybe." She said and he smiled, "Someone talking about Lydia?" He asked and she pursed her lips and nodded.

"Yep. What did you guys do to get out of the demon's class?" She asked and Stiles smirked, "Threw a paper ball at Harris." He said making her jaw drop while she gasp, "I missed that?!? You lucky bastards." She said and they chuckled.

"Did you hear anything?" Scott asked and she sighed angrily, "Yeah, Jackson lived across the street from Isaac and knew that Isaac's dad used to beat the shit out of him and never did anything about it." She said and then the door opened making Stiles scramble to reach over Blake and grab a magazine to cover his face as his dad walked out.

Stilinski looks at his son and sighed before looking at Scott and Blake, "Hi Scott, Blake." He said and they smiled and waved at him. He took one more look at his son before walking away. "You're so slick." Blake said sarcastically making Stiles playfully glare at her.

"Boys, and girl." Someone said making them look over. Blake's face instantly turned sour once she saw Gerard standing in the door way, "Come on in" He said. "Oh just kill me now why don't you." Blake mumbled as she stood up and walked into the office.

"Blake... Hale" Gerard said in a tone that made Blake uncomfortable while he read her file, "Passing grades in every class except Chemistry. Quite a large attitude problem on the other hand." He said and looked up at her with a slight smirk, "Must run in the family." He said before looking back down.

Blake's jaw dropped and she went to lift her hand up to flip him off but Stiles quickly grabbed her hand and intertwined their fingers to stop her.
"Scott McCall... Academically not the most accomplished, but I see you have become quite the star athlete! Mr. Stilinski... Oh, perfect grades, but little to no extracurriculars. Maybe you should try lacrosse?"

"Oh, actually, I'm already-"

"Hold on... McCall. You're the Scott that was dating my granddaughter." Gerard says making Scott's eyes widen anxiously, "We were dating, but not anymore. Not dating, not seeing any of each other, or doing anything with each other at all." Scott says making Blake sigh and pinch the bridge of her nose.

"Relax, Scott. You look like you're about to crack a cyanide pill with your teeth." Gerard chucked and Scott just looked st him awkwardly, "Just a hard breakup."