Epilogue

“Damn.”

Mahinang bulong ko, may babaeng biglang nagmamadaling bumangga sa akin. Some of my books fell down on the floor, and she didn't even bother to look at me. Samantalang ako, nakakatitig sa kanya.

“I'm sorry! I didn't notice you. Sorry, Bye.” And she immediately left.

I was tired with my part time job today, lahat ata ng upuan sa bus ay bakante, maliban sa isang babaeng nakatingin sa bintana. I know her, she's the one who bumped to me earlier. My instinct says, I should sit beside her, so I did.

She's listening to her earphones, she looks so beautiful.

“Hey, earlier—” I cut her off, I immediately borrowed her right earphone, I don't know what to say when she's near.

“But you don't need me like I need you
Pray that I won't be alone” Pagkanta ko sa lyrics, I just want to impress her. I don't know why.

I was so amazed that she knows keshi, one of my favorite artist. I became more interested in her.

I was practicing with my band mates when someone, entered our practice room, accidentally?

Nakinig siya sa practice namin, I can't help but to look in her eyes, they look so beautiful. I can't get enough of them.

Tinanggi niya na magkakilala kami so I tease her na sabihin yun sa twin sister niya baka siya yung kasama ko kagabi.

Nakatulog ako sa cafeteria pero nagising ako sa presensya nila Sette, she tried to wake me up.

“I'm full.” I said because it's really true.

“Seriously? Kanina kapa daw kaya tulog, you can't focus in discussion pag walang laman ang tiyan mo.” She said, na-realize ko na baka naaawa siya sa akin, I don't need her sympathy. Kaya ko ang sarili ko kaya umalis ako.

Pumunta sila sa booth namin, I felt a little bit conscious whenever she's near so medyo ang awkward noong nakita niya akong pawis.

“Can I help?” She asked, I just nodded. I told her that I'm the one who will cook, baka mapaso siya. Pero nahiwa naman siya, nag-alala ako.

“Damn!” Nataranta ako at ginamot ang sugat niya, I have this feeling that I don't want her to be hurt.

I get her number, and I enjoyed texting her.

Naiwan kaming dalawa, kaya kami nalang ang namasyal sa mga booth ngayong foundation day. She wants that stuff toy, pero I need to win that fcking game, and it's really freaking hard.

When I won the game, I gave the stuff toy to her.

“Sobrang cute, thank you!” I was stunned by her genuine smile. She looks so cute, I can't get off my eyes on her. I would love to see those smiles everyday.

When we finished talking about random things, I immediately left a red tulips and chocolates in her locker. I also put a note.

It seems like you forgot to leave a food and a letter in my locker. So I just did what you promise to me. Thanks for today.

- K.V

We finished to perform on our mini concert here in foundation day. Sobrang inspired ako dahil nanonood sa akin si Sette, I want to dedicate this song for her.

Nagsimula na ang fire works, and she's really cute while looking on it. Her smiles, I wish I can see those everyday. I took a photo of her, while looking at the sky. She said she looks ugly, you even doesn't know how beautiful you are.