Prologue ✅

(Harry's animagus form)

Harry was wandering the school late that night... of course he couldn't be seen by anyone. Not by the way he had been travelling. Harry as it turned out, was an animagus. A cute fluffy, silver tabby kitten with pretty green eyes to be exact. But the kitten wasn't the least bit happy, no in fact, he was mewling softly to himself almost like crying. The thing was; no one knew of Harry's animagus form, he had only achieved it a couple of weeks ago and had wanted to test it out before going to his friends about it. He had been making his way through Hogwarts for a while and had come across some very 'disturbing' secrets. Some of which he would have felt better not knowing but it was better he knew.

Harry had now curled up into a corner, he was too tired to go back to the Gryffindor tower and didn't feel as if he could look at those infuriating backstabbing bastards. He felt a warm hand slip under his stomach and lift him out of his curled up ball. The curious kitten looked up at the figure with his big round eyes that practically gleamed of mischief only to be met with swirling, storm grey eyes. The kitten essentially gulped as he saw those eyes, the blond hair that framed his face had just only confirmed it; this was Draco Malfoy.

The blond however was completely oblivious to the fact he was holding an animagus in his hands. He cooed at the kitten and muttered something about how it was stupid to leave such a beauty outside in the cold for someone else to find and keep. Harry could feel his face heating up as the Malfoy heir made a claim on his kitten form. The blond then stared travelling back to the Slytherin common room, this was not good; not good at all. He was in some deep shit.

Once the Malfoy heir had gotten to his dorm ( he managed to get one to himself), he called for a house elf to arrange some food and milk for the kitten. Harry turned his nose up at the food although; he did drink the milk begrudgingly. The blond said that he would go out over the holidays and buy stuff for him since Draco hadn't had a cat before. Harry not wanting to sleep on the floor had warily curled up on his enemy... kidnappers bed.

Draco walked casually out of the bathroom. Once the blond finished he had walked out of the bathroom and into the bedroom, he had no t-shirt on and he went to jump into the bed and scooped the kitten up, moving him onto his chest. Harry if in his human form he would most definitely be blushing.

~473