Chapter 21, Michael

Michael was home long enough to change into his favourite comfy fleece pants a t shirt and some slippers. He had just grabbed himself a quart bottle of beer when he heard the door bell ring. Well, this will be interesting he thought as he headed for the door. He opened the door with a smile and there stood Lisa, Kim, Dave and Kyle. They were rough housing a bit and at first didn't notice Michael standing there. One by one they each noticed the eight foot tall monster of a man, watching them with a smile similar to Greg's.

"Whoooo dude, you are soooo tall," said Dave looking up.

Michael's smile widened, he instantly liked this guy. "Hmmph" he responded, most of my brothers are much taller than me so thank you, that makes me feel good. I take it you are the kids friends?"

"Yes sir, I'm Lisa, this is Kim. Dave and Kyle. Are they here?"

"No but they won't be long the pilot said they were about twenty minutes out. "Come on in" Michael said.

"Pilot?" Lisa, mumbled to herself.

He held the door for them and they all headed into the living room.

Michael came in right behind them turned and headed for the kitchen," make yourselves comfortable I'll see what we have for drinks and food. I just got in so I haven't looked around the kitchen much yet."

That was the first look they got of Michael's wings. They were all a little speechless except Dave,"Whooo dude, can you fly?"

Michael laughed, "Only when I can't get a ride." 

The kids piled into the living room and Michel headed to the kitchen to put together some munchies. Michael had his head buried in the fridge gathering up some cold cuts, cheese, pop and beer when he heard one of the girls squeal.

"Sono, leave my ass alone!"

Michael let out a chuckle grabbed a platter and spread out a tray of food and brought it to the living room. "Well that's the limit of my host abilities its self serve from here on out, Dave get out of my chair." The kids all plowed into the food like they were starving.

Before long the shop door crashed open and the speedy Cora was the first to jump on her Dad. He wasn't even half way out of the lazy boy and Cora had her arms around his neck and legs clamped to his waist kissing his face. "I'm so glad you're home, I love you so much."

Michael got to his feet, wrapped his arms around his girl, then his wings spread and wrapped around her as well giving her a huge loving hug. Greg was standing patiently beside them when Michael finally put Cora down. Greg tried to be little more adult with the hug but Michael picked him off the ground, wrapped him in his wings and spun him around like a normal dad would do with a small child. Now it was Greg's turn to glow red. Michael added to it, embarrassing him more by laying a bunch of kisses on his face.

The scenario was repeated for Lar and the twins. It was the first time the kids other than Lisa had seen the Sasquatch part of the family. Kyle and Kim just stared in disbelief but Dave just took it in stride. When Bawg walked in Kyle and Kim went to get up and run but Lisa pulled them down. "That's Bawg, he's cool but the first time you meet him bow your head."

Dave looked at the Sasquatch then at the ceiling a couple of times, "Ohhhh, high ceilings, cool, got it."

Michael and Bawg greeted each other with a warm embrace. Bawg turned to look at the kids, Lisa shoved all their heads down. "These are more friends, Kim. Dave and Kyle."

Bawg looked them all over, did his typical grunt and nod then headed out the front door.

Lar came right over to Lisa and whispered as well as Sasquatch can into Lisa's ear. "Cora's got a

Boyfriend."

"I heard that, no I don't" Cora said from the bathroom where she had jumped into the shower.

Lar and Lisa just nodded a teach other and smiled and Lar headed out the front door. Finally Marta and Cathy came through the crowd. "Hi hon, this is Cathy, one of Cora's teachers recently drafted."

Michael took Cathy's hand, bowed down and kissed it. "It's a wonderful pleasure to meet you Cathy, I'm sure there must be something special about you if you can control my daughter." Michael said before standing back up and looking into her eyes with a big smile.

"I heard that," came from the bathroom making everyone laugh.

Michael turned to Marta grabbed her hands and held her at arms length looking at her. Without a word he brought her into his arms, wrapped her into a big warm hug and held her there. The kids didn't know what they were saying but they were whispering back and forth and kissing each other like a couple of teenagers.

"Get a room, geez," Came from Cora, still in the bathroom.

Michael finally let Marta go from his hug and grabbed her ass as she tried to walk away. Marta just giggled like a school girl in love and headed for a shower.

Michael settled comfortably back into his oversized chair just as Cora came back to the living room all dressed in cozy sweats, hair hanging down wet and brushed out. Greg had taken a seat the way he was knowing that trying to beat the girls to the shower was impossible.

Michael watched happily as the kids talked at the same time and acted out their adventures from the last few days. He loved the energy and enthusiasm of youth. Watching them brought an even bigger grin to his face until he heard the shower turn on. He stood up and started heading for the hall.

"Where are you going Mr. M?" Dave asked.

"Are you kidding, the showers on. That means she's naked." He responded.

Michel then ran down the hall followed by the laughter of the kids.

Cathy turned to Greg with a wink "you are your fathers son aren't you."