Chapter 15, Release

WARNING

MATURE CONTENT

EXPLICIT SEXUAL CONTENT

The evening with friends and being able to sleep cuddled up to the girl that she felt was turning into her best friend had returned the desires that she had been trying desperately to keep suppressed. Cora thought that this planet's taboo on sex was crazy. Sexual relations in the rest of the universe was just part of a healthy lifestyle. A way of bonding with your fellow being. Something all beings started as soon as they felt ready. No one became monogamous until they Mated. Cora had started to think that this sex taboo was just another form of control, maybe a way to prevent the return of hybridization of species or possibly just another way of preventing the masses from being able to think clearly.

Regardless, she needed a release and she knew she couldn't do anything withanother student. Greg had told her some horror stories about his first experiences with girls on earth. Experiences that only served to make him build that huge wall around himself. A wall to keep them out. He had been having relations with an older teacher that he knew wouldn't go anywhere. This sounded like a perfect solution.

Cora had noticed one teacher was constantly staring at her breasts. She hadn't figured that one out until Kim explained men's obsession with the female body. Cora had thought about what she said for days. She watched and assessed. There was a big difference in the way the guys acted here on Earth. It was obvious that men here seemed to lose some control when around an attractive female. Some girls saw this as an opportunity and used it to manipulate the guys into getting what they wanted. That must have been what Greg was talking about. She concluded that since men were restricted from the female form which was unavailable because of their culture. They must want it more, occasionally to the point of uncontrollable desire. She was going to use this to get some satisfaction.

This teacher, Mr. Jackson, also had a reputation around the female students of enjoying more than just a student-teacher relationship with some of them. She was going to seduce him. Something she had never done before but she was determined to try. She was sure this was her only way to get what she needed without everyone finding out and labelling her a slut.

Mr. Jackson wasn't her type but that didn't matter right now. He was a young teacher like Miss Schmidt. Maybe 23 or 24. He had a Greek ethnicity and played that to the nines. He had long curly black hair, a thick moustache and a handsome although soft face. She had to put the softness behind her, warriors were few and far between here on earth. He was slim, always dressed with the latest styles, His pant's always hugged his cute ass perfectly and his shirt was always partially unbuttoned and a gold chain hanging down into the chest hair. Cora loved some chest hair, she loved to play with it, run her fingers through it and she loved the feel of it against her body. The most important thing, however, was that he couldn't tell anyone.

It seems she didn't have to wait long to attract even more of his attention. After her little experience with Chrissy in the changeroom, she had a math class with him. Her body was still in a state of excitement and her pheromones were raging full time. Her pussy had been pulsating for so long now she gave up counting the days but now it ached for satisfaction. She had also forgotten to put her bra on again, showing her erect nipples. Those bra's were another thing she couldn't understand. Why would any woman want to wear one anyway?

She was headed To Mr. Jackson's class for math. Kim had math too, Lisa was off to science. 

"So do you think Chrissy will ever come back?" Kim asked Cora on their way to math. 

Cora looked at her shocked. Kim laughed "This is high school, I probably knew before you did." 

Cora started to laugh and they both headed down into the senior section where math class was.