Chapter 3, Sociopath's? Serial Killers?

WARNING!!!!

TRIGGER WARNING

CHAPTER CONTAINS ANIMAL EXECUTION 

AND 

MURDER FOR SEXUAL GRATIFICATION

Chrissy and James Siciliano had been inseparable since she was around eight and he ten. They lived a few houses apart and met when she came upon him in the community park. He was crouched under the slide. As she quietly slipped around to see what he was doing she saw he was struggling to hold on to a kitten. Moving over in front of him, she knelt down to help him, grabbing the kitten's hind legs, thinking he just wanted to pet it. She looked on in amazement, however, as James moved his one hand to around the cat's neck and choked the life out of the tiny animal. She didn't comprehend what she felt. The excitement of watching the animal's eyes. It looked on to her as if for help. Help that was not coming. As if realizing, the kitten's eyes turned to anger, its body squirming more. She held its legs tighter as she moved her head to be sure she saw when its life extinguished. She didn't understand the feelings inside, but she knew she wanted more, needed more. Looking up into his eyes, she saw that he felt the same.

Chrissy felt frustrated with her "horrible" life. About 5'6", slim and brunette with Barbie doll looks. Always adorned in designer clothes, expensive jewellery and lots of makeup. Like James, she lived in an immense home, opulently decorated. Cleaned and organized by housekeeping staff. Gourmet meals by their very own chef and nanny's taking the place of her high society socialite mother. Her father owned a large chain of fast-food restaurants and was hardly ever home. Perhaps James added the thrill she needed, filled an emptiness so to speak. An emptiness that professionals would later call a mental illness. An illness both she and James shared. As yet neither had realized how deep it went

At the rear of her family's detached four-car garage was a segregated work-shop that her father rarely used anymore. In fact, it had been years since he had been in it. Lots of sharp tools, a stainless steel work bench, large clean up sink, painted concrete floor and a full bathroom with only one window facing off into the forest. The perfect secret hideaway for the two of them to play.

Through the years, uncountable small animals met their gruesome end within those walls. Lost pet signs were a constant sight through the gated community. Coyotes, some said, cougars or bears, said others. Whatever it was, having a pet was risky in that neighbourhood.

They weren't sure when they started playing their games naked. It had originally been to keep blood off their clothes, but now it was part of the thrill. The site of blood dripping down each other's bodies only increased their excitement. In time, they had also started sneaking into Tony's torture sessions. It wasn't only his guys he taught lessons to, anyone that crossed or challenged him was vulnerable; male or female. He caught the kids spying, but rather than sending them away, he gave them front row seats. Was this the situation that pushed them over the edge? Perhaps, however, they were already on their way.

It was an evening together at a large out-of-town nightclub, many guys vying for Chrissy's attention. And why not? On a scale for looks, she was a ten, no questions asked. As the evening progressed and James's frustration inflated, the fun evening turned into a loud argument with James losing control. "FUCK YOU THEN, FIND YOUR OWN WAY HOME."

As James walked out, the predators sensed easy prey and started moving in on a sobbing Chrissy.

John was far too old for the crowd at this nightclub. Mid forties, receding hairline, slim, about five foot ten and very average looking. He wasn't one of the older guys that just pop in for a beer or two and to pick up on some youth energy before heading off again. He was a regular, Girls with Daddy Issues were his usual, intended target. This time though, seeing her, he thought of an alternative plan. Move in to provide a security screen for the youthful woman, win her trust and get those skin-tight jeans off her.