Chapter 11, Home Time

It was well after noon on Sunday before the girls got up. Marta had prepared an enormous meal of bacon, eggs, home made waffles, fresh fruit, and whipped cream. They all managed to find a place around the huge dining table, some standing, some sitting. Marta enjoyed a warmth inside her as she watched while they happily devoured their food, chatted and giggled. Cora, Greg, and Lisa looked on with smiles on their faces. They felt so good; they had gotten all of these girls out. They were safe and physically unharmed.

While the girls helped cleaning up, Marta took them one by one into the OR to properly examine them. Any internal damage or pregnancies were dealt with without any invasive surgery like that on Earth. She put an emergency location pod in each of them in case of any future problems. These pods were of standard Federation issues, unnoticeable being no larger than the head of a pin. They activated when the individual's body goes into flight mode. Every one of them was thrilled to have one. Those that wanted and Marta had evaluated mentally fit enough were given the option of having their senses returned to that of five thousand years ago. There would be an adjustment in their increased depth of vision, sharper hearing, scent and instincts; the odds of anyone sneaking up on them or taking advantage of them however would be greatly reduced.

There was a knock at the door. Greg headed to it and opened it.

Dave was there, wearing his eternal grin and squinted eyes. Smoke from the joint he just put out still wafting around his head. "Hey big dude."

Kyle, was with him looking very nervous. "Hi Greg,"

"We couldn't find the ladies' last night so we thought we'd check here," said Dave.

Greg's face went into an even bigger smile, this is perfect, he thought. He quickly put an arm around both of them and led them into the house. "Come on in guys, join the party."

Both the guys looked around trying to take everything in and figure out just what this house was. When they entered the main living area they stopped dead. Yes, Lisa and Cora were there but also some twenty girls in grey tracksuits all talking at once, helping to clean the table and wash up.

Dave Looked around with eyes wide open for a change. "Whoa, Big Dude, are these all your sisters, I'm kinda freakin out."

Kyle just looked around while trying to figure out what was going on in this strange household. Greg's friendly smile didn't waver a bit. "No, we just saved them from human traffickers last night, are you guys hungry? I think there's some food left. My mom makes the best food. Hey Mom, is there any food left for Dave and Kyle?"

"Fuck yeah, do I ever have the munchies man," replied Dave.

"Sure is, do you want to grab some plates and cutlery and I'll bring over whatever's left," shouted Marta.

Marta emerged from the large mob of teenagers carrying a big tray stacked with platters of food. She set the tray on the table and spread the platters in front of them, shouting back to Cora to get some juice and two glasses.

Greg took the opportunity to introduce the guys. "Mom, these are two of our friends. Dave and Kyle." 

She smiled at them, "Hi guys, I'm Marta, welcome to my zoo for wayward teens."

The guys just sat there with silly smiles on their faces, both of their mouths already jammed full. Marta laughed and gave them both a light pat on the back and headed back into the horde. Cora appeared from the mass carrying a picture of orange juice and two glasses, set them in front of the guys. She gave them each a quick kiss on the cheek and a big hug. "I love you two."