Chapter 28, Second Delivery

Guito's team crept along the Reservation road. It was just around three in the morning. It was a cloudy night and so dark you could hardly see your hand in front of your face. The Harley's lights had been blacked out. A tiny red light was attached to the rear wheel hub of each one. The same light was attached to the differential of both Guito's Chevelle and the five-ton. The lead bike had a tiny light on the front. It was the only forward light used. The idea was that whoever was behind just followed the red dot ahead.

Guito knew these roads well but still had trouble getting his bearings. He knew the turn off to the dock was coming up. He finally saw the red dots of the six bikes ahead turn left. He followed suit and knew those behind would do the same. The Reservation dock access road was narrow, twisted and rough. He could see the little red dots ahead of him bouncing up and down. He smiled to himself sucks to be you assholes. He picked up the mike on his two way "Arrived."

"10-4" was the only reply.

The team pulled into the small clearing by the water. The old wooden pier jutted out about a hundred feet into the darkness of the ocean. Guito got out bringing a flashlight with him. When everyone was in position he looked out over the water, pointed the flashlight out and gave it a quick flash on and off. After a few seconds, he saw a flash about a mile out and just to the left. "Everyone ready," he ordered.

His so-called team just laughed at him, "maybe we have enough time to fuck a few of these bitches," one said.

"Touch them and i will put a bullet in your head." Guito responded as he headed back to his car. 

He was pissed at having to be involved in this and even more so that one of these pigs would lay a hand on a teenage girl. The others knew him enough to know he would and even if they took him out he would take several of them on the way. Not worth the trouble.

All the way to the drop he had been preying that Marta and the kids were in wait.

He tossed in his flashlight and picked up the mic, "contact."

"10-4."

No sooner had he heard the response when the fishing boat lit up like daylight from a beam of light coming from a chopper directly above it. Guito saw some men repelling down some ropes while shooting at the men on the boat. A few seconds later he heard a crash from the driveway in. It sounded like a tree coming down. Grabbing  his flashlight he pointed it in that direction and saw a huge tree laying across the driveway. The damn thing must have been three feet across at the base. They were trapped.

As panic set in with the others and automatic gunfire opened up Guito jumped in his car and grabbed his mike. "Attack!'"

Before he had a chance to set the mic down the whole area lit up like daylight. Momentarily stunned by the lights the bikers were blinded and started to fall, zapped by some electronic shock.

Tony heard the gunfire over the radio "what's going on?" 

We're trapped, being attacked from the air, need backup!" was all Guito got out before large caliper fire tore through the hood of his car shutting down any electrical and destroying his engine. Guito got out and crouched beside his car He was looking over the hood trying to get a bead on the situation when two guys jumped over the hood and crouched down beside him. "Guito, how are you doing bud?"

Guito looked back and forth. Finally realizing it was Jake and Phil he relaxed and started to laugh, "had better days but I'm sure as fuck happy you showed up."

Phil smiled at him "the fun will be all over soon. Hey how many in the back of the truck?"

"Two," Guito said. "but there's a dozen more_"