Epilogue

Just you all know I love you guys so much that I finished this book on the same day I released the chapter prior.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
One Year Later

"Hey you ready?" Jungkook says to me.

"No, but will I ever be?" I say as I look in the mirror at myself and he laughs at my remark.

"Guess not but that's normal on a day like this. Now let's go, Everyone is waiting." He says as he loops our arms together as we walk toward the church hall.

"You know you look very beautiful today." Jungkook says in attempt to calm my nerves as we stop in front of the closed doors.

"Thanks but why am I so nervous?" I ask him and he shrugs.

"That's normal, but you should see Kai, he's practically out there dancing because he's so nervous." He jokes and I hit him lightly.

"Well, let's get this show on the road I guess." I say and Jungkook signals the people to open the door.

As the door opens, everyone stands and all eyes go to me despite my eyes only being on one person. I squeeze Jungkook's arm in an attempt to calm my nerves but that doesn't work.

"Hey you'll be fine." Jungkook whispers as we walk down the aisle. Everyone we knew was here to support us on our wedding day and I couldn't have been happier.

Pretty soon we make it to the end of the aisle and Jungkook gives me a big hug before handing me over to Kai, shooting a glare at him. I roll my eyes at him and turn back to Kai, to see he is on the verge of tears.

"You're so beautiful." He says to me as he struggles to not cry.

"I swear if you start crying, I will too and I just had my makeup done." I tease as I hold back my tears, waiting for the pastor to start.

Ceremony stuff happens

"Do you Kai kamal Huening take this woman to be your lawfully wedded bride?" The pastor asks.

"I do." He smiles as he places the ring on my finger.

"And do you Kim Taehee take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband?" The pastor asks me and I nod.

"I do." I say as I slip the ring onto Kai's finger.

"Then by the power invested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. Kai, you may kiss your bride." The pastor finishes and without hesitation Kai wraps his arm around my waist and pulls me in for a kiss which I gladly return and the crowd goes wild. 

"That's my sister!"

"You go bro!"

We move apart so just our foreheads are touching and the biggest smiles are on our faces.

"Pronouncing Mr. and Mrs. Huening!" The pastor says and we move away, giving thanks to the pastor and we run down the aisle happily, hand in hand.

Time skip to Reception

We stood in a line and greeted everyone for a little bit before the reception started and as we were talking to Sana and Momo we were suddenly cut off by Beomgyu.

"Welcome everyone to the wedding reception of the newly married couple Kai and Taehee. I will be your MC for the night and let me just say, there is a lot in store for you. Now if we can have the couple find their seats we can get started." Beomgyu announces and we start to make our way to our seats hand in hand.

Kai pulls my chair out for me to sit on and I smile at him, but once we sit down Beomgyu starts again.

"Alright, now first off we will have the maid of honour and best man give a speech." Beomgyu starts.

The next hour or two was filled with a bunch of speeches, musical numbers, dances, and some kisses. Kai even performed for me during part of the program.

"All right, now I believe it is time for the Huenings to have their first official dance together as a married couple." Beomgyu says and I look over at Kai who has gotten up and extended his hand.

"May I have this dance Mrs. Huening?" He asks me cheesily, and I smile.

"Why of course Mr. Huening." I say, placing my hand in his and being lead to the dance floor.

The music starts to play and the song "Every day Every moment" by Paul Kim starts to play. I wrap my arms around Kai's neck and he wraps his arms around my waist as we begin to dance slowly. Pictures were taken of us, and pretty soon everyone joined in on the dance. I look up at Kai and smile before resting my head on his shoulder.

"This is perfect." I tell him as we dance and he hums.

"Yea, because you're now officially mine." He says and I smack his chest.

"Really had to ruin the moment didn't you?" I say as I lift my head off his shoulder to look at him.

"Always my dear." He says and pulls me in closer.

"Whatever." I say rolling my eyes.

"Everything is perfect because I'm with you. You're just what I needed." He says before he kisses me, earning a squeal from Yeonjun on the side who was dancing with Soobin.

"Oh my goodness just look at them all grown up." He says as he pretends to tear up.

"Shut up and let them have their moment." Soobin says before pulling Yeonjun away from us. Me and Kai let out a small laugh.

"I love you Taehee." He says as he rests his forehead against mine.

"I love you too Kai." I say happily as we continue to sway with the music, ready to start this new chapter in our lives together with each other instead of against.

End

Guys I'm kinda sad it is officially over but I'm thinking of making a book two down the road so leave me comments on what it should be about because I'm not sure yet!

Anyways thx for reading.