Chapter 32

Kai's POV

"Listen, we found Taehee." Chan says sadly on the other line which makes my heart pound. Oh no

"Yes? Where?" I ask him, hoping what he says isn't true.

"I-In the lake by our beach house." He says.

"So?" I say getting more impatient.

"She's dead, we found her dead. And looks like a few days." Chan finishes and my entire body feels like it just shattered into pieces.

"No, you're joking." I shakily ask him, years on the brim of falling.

"I'm not. She's really gone. And it's ASTRO'S fault." Chan sighs. My blood begins to boil. She can't be dead.

"Alright. I'll tell the others, thanks." I say and hang up the call, taking a deep breath.

"There's no possible way she can be dead." I shakily say to myself as I walk over to the boys, blinking back the tears.

"Guys listen up." I say and they all turn to stare at me.

"You look bad. What is it?" One asks.

"Chan just called me and told me-" I paused for moment and it's like a lump was in my throat. I couldn't bring myself to say it.

"Told you what?" Taehyun asks suspiciously.

"They found Taehee-" I tell them and they jump up.

"Really?" Soobin asks.

"How?" Yeonjun says.

"But?" Beomgyu asks, knowing there was more.

"She is dead. They found her dead in a lake. And it's ASTRO'S doing." I say through gritted teeth. I watched all of their backs slump at the same time due to my announcement.

"No, you're kidding right?" Beomgyu asks.

"I'm not." I sigh, looking down to the floor.

It all goes silent while we take it all in. I suddenly jump at an incoming call on my phone. I grab it and see it's Jimin so I pick up.

"Is it true?" He asks right off the bat.

"I think so. Chan wouldn't call us if it weren't true." I sigh. Why does this hurt so much?

"We've found out where they are and let the others know. We're finishing this once and for all tonight. For Taehee." He says, I could hear the sadness in his tone.

"For Taehee." I say quietly, ending the phone call.

"Who was that?" Yeonjun asks me.

"Jimin. We're finishing this tonight, get ready." I tell them and they all nod, running off to get ready. I don't move though.

She isn't dead. I won't believe it

With that thought I make my way to get ready.

We won't go down without a fight.

Taehee's POV

"We're attacking tonight." Chan tells us and we all nod in understanding.

"This early?" Han pipes up.

"Guess this tipped them over the iceberg, you were right Tae." Chan says and I smile.

"I knew it would." I say smugly.

"Go get ready boys. It's going to be a long night." Chan sighs and the boys leave until it's just me and Chan.