Chapter 5

Hey guys!! I'll make this short but I'm officially done exams so here's the next part. Hope you enjoy!

"1. Don't make eye contact with anyone"
"2. Always have one of my men with you"
"3. Don't speak unless spoken too"
"4. No sign of weakness whatsoever"
"5. Never use your real name.....ever"

"Follow these Hana and you will never have a problem while a part of TXT." He finishes.

"Any questions?" He asks.

"No" I spit venomously.

"Well then, I will have BG escort you back to your room, have a good night Hana." Smirking, he let's me go.

***
Once Beomgyu came and picked me up we slowly headed to the main area as silence falls between us.

I slowly wrap my arm around Beomgyu's and finally speak up.
"Ok.... I officially hate HK,"

"Oh come on, he's not that bad. Just has a short temper." Beomgyu chuckles.

"Well I don't like him. He is too stuck up." I state.

"Alright.. you do you girlfriend, but you're eventually going to have to like him." Beomgyu states.

"Wait why do I have to eventual-"
I was cut off by yelling coming from below the stairs.

"ALRIGHT, WHO TOOK MY FAVOURITE GUN?"

"PROBABLY THE SAME PERSON THAT TOOK MY NUNCHUCKS WITHOUT ASKING."

Beomgyu rolled his eyes and continued down to the main area.

"Don't mind them. They are stupid idiots. You get used to the yelling, Bin probably stole TH's gun again." He laughs. I slowly nod back confusion written all over my face.

Once we entered the main area, we were immediately greeted with Bin lying on the ground under TH receiving a couple blows to his handsome face. Now I've had brothers but we've never been like this.

"Aight fam, it's time to separate." Beomgyu intervenes, somehow being able to pry TH off Bin.

"It's his fault Gyu," Bin whines.

"I don't care, just shut up and deal with it on your own away from here." Beomgyu sighs and sits on the nearest couch. Glaring at each other TH and Bin leave the room. Realizing I'm still standing I slowly head towards Beomgyu and sit next to him.

"Sorry you had to see that, this is usually what happens when someone takes another persons weapons here, so I'd get used to it if I were you." Beomgyu sighed rubbing his temples.

"Noted...." I reply.

A sudden awkward atmosphere fell around us and I placed my hands in my lap, Waiting for something to happen. I've been here for a day I think and this is totally different from home. I don't like it. Looking over to Beomgyu I notice he has fallen asleep. He wouldn't notice if I left right???

Too late, I left. Hehehe.

Deciding to look around the mansion, I chose the closest hall to me. I checked to make sure Beomgyu was still sleeping and saw I was clear. I started to walk around a bit, admiring the decorations until I suddenly smelt food. Turning a corner the scent got stronger meaning I must be close. I heard voices in a room behind a closed door, they slowly got louder as a got closer. Grabbing the handle I turned the door and walked in. I noticed their were a couple a girls in here. Stopping their conversations they looked at me for a couple seconds. The blonde one smiled and came up to me.

"Ahh you must be miss Hana, it's nice to finally meet you. We've been waiting for your arrival. Oh! you must be hungry, come sit and we will make you some food." She says happily.

I walk to an open chair by the counter and wait for food to be prepared. This must've been the kitchen...it's HUGE!!!

Curious I asked the girls, "Umm, so are you guys the cooks?"

"Yes we are. I am Maya, and these two are Zoey and Chloe." The blonde one says.

Noticing my confusion she basically reads my mind. "They are twins, and they wanted to have similar names. These obviously aren't our real names, but we can't tell anyone. Bosses orders." She sighs.

Signalling I understand I nod and am suddenly given food. It looked sooooo good. I think it was just steak and potatoes but still...I was hungry.

"Thank you very much." I say and begin eating.

As I eat I get to know the girls better and eventually my plate is clean. That was fast but That was very good if I must say. Suddenly Maya looked over at the clock and gasped.

"You need to go to your room now, it's getting late." She urges.

"Ok ok, thank you for the meal. Hey can I come again and help cook with you guys? I love cooking." I smile.

"Of course, anytime. We love more gossip." Zoey giggles while waving.

Waving back I leave the beautiful kitchen and head back to my room. Now if I remember correctly I was on the second floor and third door on the right. Making my way up to my room I felt like someone one was watching me. Shaking off the weird feeling I actually managed to find my room.
House -0, me -1.

Heading into my room I get ready for bed. I head to the bathroom and take a long shower, thinking over what has happened today.

Once I was finished I headed to my closet and I saw it was filled with clothes. And clothes in my size. I'm not even going to ask so I grab the nearest pair of underwear and a nightgown and get dressed. WHY DID EVERYTHING FIT SO PERFECTLY?

Whatever, I headed over to my massive bed and fell face first into it. It was soooo soft. Crawling under my covers I get myself comfy and close my eyes. Just as I was about to fall asleep, a knock is heard at my door.

"Who is it?" I yell In annoyance.

"It's YJ, can I come in?" He asks.

Sighing I tear off the covers and head to the door. Opening it I am met with a very VERY handsome man. Is everyone here super handsome? Like geez.

I quickly look him up and down and he does the same. Looking into his eyes I finally speak.

"What do you want YJ?" I question in annoyance.

"I'm sorry to wake you princess but I have to tell you to get up early tomorrow. Boss wants you to start training." He states still checking me out.

"Ugh ok whatever, is that it?" I huff.

"Actually no." I am suddenly grabbed by the waist and pulled into YJs chest.

Whispering into my ear he says, "You really shouldn't open the door when dressed like that princess. It's not safe to do so here." Then let's me go.

"Sleep well princess." Smirking he leaves down the hall. Leaving me very confused and dazed. Ok what? Shaking my head I make my way back to bed and immediately fall asleep once I get comfy, deciding to worry about everything tomorrow.

But why do I need to train tomorrow?

To be continued...