Chapter 10

"YOU DID WHAT?!?" YJ screams at me.

I quickly put my hand on his mouth.

"Shut up or someone will hear you. Now I'm going to remove my hand and please use your indoor voice." I glare at him.

He nods like a child and I remove my hand, wiping it on my pants. In a much quieter tone, almost whisper-like he responds.

"So you're telling me that you slapped our boss and somehow made it out alive after an argument in the training room?"

I nod slowly looking down. Thankfully he doesn't know about the kiss. He puts his hand under his chin to support his head as he takes all this information in. I looked over at him and he was smiling mischievously. Oh no, I'm screwed.

"Umm YJ what's with the smile?" I ask nervously.

"Oh nothing. Just that you're probably dead meat now because no one slaps the boss. Never." He smiles.

"Well crap then I'm really dead meat after what happened earl-," YJ noticed I stopped talking and immediately took his chance.

"What happened earlier? And don't you dare lie to me missy." He glares, pointing a finger at me.

"Nothing, it's nothing important, just leave it please." I beg him.

He shakes his head and tackles me until I'm stuck underneath him.

"Nuh uh princess. You're telling me or I won't let you leave."

Sighing I cave in. "I'm only telling you this because you're really heavy and I want you off me." I huff.

"I'm listening." He sings.

Rolling my eyes at his childishness I pull his head close enough to whisper in his ear.

"Me and HK got in a fight... and I may have..." I start to drift off remembering the events of earlier.

"You may have what?" YJ questions.

"I may have....slapped him earlier in an argument we had." I say embarrassed.

YJ looks at me in shock and rolls to my side allowing me to breathe. It takes a few seconds before he speaks again.

"Yea Hana, you're dead toast. Good thing you're pretty though." He states.

"Gee thanks YJ, I don't even know what to do right now." I face palm.

"Okay first, call me Yeonjun, YJ sounds so weird outside of work. And second just give him some time and you'll be fine. He's never had to deal with a girl before... none of us have actually. But we're happy you're here now despite how cold we are. We're going to need it." He laughs.

Laughing I nod and leave Yeonjun in the living room until hear him call for me again. I look back and he yells something at me.

"Oh Hana, you should really learn to keep your thoughts in your head." He smirks evilly.

Crap he heard me.

I put my finger to my mouth, Indictating him to stay quiet. He nods winking at me and I leave as fast as possible out of embarrassment.

I decided to head to the kitchen for some food since I missed breakfast and I need to get away from Yeonjun before I spill anymore secrets. I walk in and SB is in there eating some bread. He notices me and waves. Waving back I head to the fridge and grab some fruit. I sit across from SB and begin munching on an apple.

"Hey Hana, can I ask you something?" SB asks out of nowhere.

I swallow the chunk of apple in my mouth and nod my head.