Chapter 13

CRASH~

What the?

I slowly open my eyes and notice I'm in a room. Aw cheesepuffs did I get kidnapped? I quickly sit up and look around at my surroundings. Oh thank heavens it's just my room. Wait how did I get here? Rubbing the sleep from my eyes I spot my phone on the bedside table and grab it looking at the time, 10:47. Sighing, a knock is suddenly heard from the other side of my door. (A.N- Knock Knock Knock. No one? Ok)

"Hey H, you awake?" The voice says.

"Apparently." I reply sleepily.

My door is slowly opened and I see MJ has food on a tray.

"I brought up breakfast for you baby sis." He happily smiles.

"Thanks MJ. Say when did I get to my room?" I question grabbing the tray from him.

"I brought you up since you were passed out in the car last night. Quickly finish breakfast and get dressed, there are people who want to see you." He answers. Nodding my head he gets up to leave until.

"Hey MJ, what was the crash I heard earlier?"

Laughing awkwardly he replies.

"Um, i-it was S-Sanha, you know how loud he is."

I narrow my eyes at him but brush it off nodding in agreement and start to eat my breakfast. MJ closes the door behind him as he leaves. Such a bad liar.

Tiny time skip

After eating breakfast and getting into some comfy clothes ( A.N- Pick any clothing you want) I head down to the living room and see all 6 of my brothers and my mom talking. I quickly clear my throat which catches the attention of Moonbin and being the person he is, yells at me.

"HANAAAA!!" He runs over to me as fast as he can and picks me up, twirling around.

Laughing I greet him, then the others (minus MJ) follow suit, leaving my mom till last.

"Hey baby sis." Eunwoo says enveloping me in a hug. I shoot a quick hi back.

"Wassup H, did ya miss Rocky swag?" Rocky joked while hugging me.

"Hannie please don't do that again, I can't handle it." Sanha sniffled into my neck. I rub his back in reassurance.

"We need to talk later Han. Meet me in the training room." JinJin whispers only for me to hear, Seriousness evident in his tone. I quickly nod.

"Oh honey, we've missed you. Please don't ever do that again to us. I could barely handle it." She looks at me with tears brimming her eyes.

"I missed you too Momma, I'm sorry I left I just needed a break from everything." I lied through my teeth.

"Speaking of which where is Father?" I question looking around before she can speak again.

"Oh he's on a business trip for the company as usual. You know him." Mom says, I can tell she's lying straight through her teeth but she covered it with a smile so I wouldn't notice. I totally know you're lying mom.