Chapter 23

"WHERE DID YOU TWO GO!" We are immediately greeted by a happy Soobin as soon as we make our way back into the house.

"Sorry Bin, I just needed some fresh air." I tell him as I walk past, but he grabs my wrist making me stop and look at him.

"I don't believe you for a second. Taehyun said you started freaking out then got up and left with Kai out of nowhere." He looks at me for answers.

"It was nothing Soobin. She just had a lot on her mind and needed to get out for a bit. Nothing crazy." Kai helps rest my case which makes Soobin suspicious but he thankfully let's my wrist go.

"I'm only letting you go cause it's late but don't think I believe you for one second." He looks at the both of us before huffing and heading back to his room.

"Thanks." I say to Kai as I look down at the ground. After what happened I can't find it in myself to look at him. I think I'm still in shock.

"It's late. Head to bed now. Will you be okay?" He asks me, making me nod.

"Goodnight." I say as I head up the stairs and go to my room.

I close my door and jump onto my bed. I think back to what had happened and quietly grab my blanket and squeal into it. Kai kissed me, and I kissed back without slapping him this time. What is this weird feeling I'm having right now. Am I okay?"

After my little fangirling moment I laid down and immediately fell asleep.

The next morning I woke up to the sound of screaming coming down the hall. What the-? Groggily I get up and get ready for the day.

"NO, MY HANDSOME FACE!" I hear him yell from my room as I'm changing causing me to roll my eyes. Man he's loud.

I finish getting ready and I exit my room and head towards Beomgyu's.

"Beomgyu? You good?" I question opening his door and immediately seeing a pouty baby on the bed.

"Looks like you're finally awake. Are you feeling better Gyu?" I ask him as I hide a laugh from his behaviour.

"No I am not. Do you see my face?." He says pointing at his bruised face and pouting causing me to stifle a laugh.

"Wow, Yeonjun did some damage." I giggle at him.

"This isn't funny Hana, I am no longer handsome." He whines into his hands making me laugh harder.

"It'll go away Gyu, just give it time. Also go get ready for the day before you really lose your handsomeness." I tell him through some giggles making him glare at me.

"Ugh fine, but I seriously am going to kill that man." He says through gritted teeth, getting up and heading to the bathroom.

Once my giggles had subsided I left his room and went downstairs and before I stepped of the steps I was instantly greeted by Taehyun.

"Oh my goodness child, are you okay?" He grabs my arms, looking at me in worry.

"Yea I'm fine Tae, nothing to worry about." I tell him, putting on my best smile possible making him nod.

"Okay cause you had me so worried last night that I had to go tell Soobin." He says.

"Sorry about that, and I figured you told him cause he gave me an earful last night." I giggled.

"Oh how's Beomgyu?" He asks me, allowing me to go down the steps freely now.

"He's awake. But- but you're should've heard him earlier. He was so loud that he woke me up." I laughed at the boy.