Chapter 1

Hey guys!! Sorry if this chapter sounds bad. I promise they will get better in the future. Anyways enjoy!!

"Hey JJ, do these jeans make me look fat?" I ask my best friend.

"Nah girl you look smokin hot in those." JJ compliments.

"Thanks girly... oh crap," I look at the clock and I see I'm late for a family meeting. I quickly get ready, grab my phone and sprint to the car that's waiting for me outside.

"I'll see you later JJ, love you," I yell waving as the car pulls away from her house. In the distance I see her wave back. Closing the window I sit down and put my head into my hands, arms on my knees and sigh heavily.

"Ugh, why do I always forget the most important meetings Hana?" I ask the driver.

"I don't know miss but you're gonna have to work on that if you're gonna take control of the business," he responds gently looking through the rearview mirror.

"Yea- lets just hope my brothers are even more late than me," I sigh while looking out the window.

Time skip

"We're here miss." H says to me.

"Thank you, wish me luck." I reply.

Opening my door H responds, "You don't need luck, you need prayers cause you're probably gonna die." He states honestly.

Holding a laugh I exit the car and reply "thanks man, I will do my best. See ya." I wave to him as he enters the car once again and drives off, waving back.

Turning around I look at the house before me. Taking a deep breath I put one foot ahead of the other and head to the house. As I'm almost to the door I trip on a rock and fall flat on my face.

"Why does this happen to me everytime I come here?" I state angrily. Standing up I wipe up the dirt off my clothes and face looking around to make sure no one saw my fall then continue to the door pretending like I totally didn't just fall flat on my face.

I finally reach the door and head on in where I'm greeted with our butler Greene. He smiles at me and leads the way to the meeting room. "It's good to see you miss, you're parents are expecting you," he tells me. "Yea so I've heard." I reply shortly.

Reaching the meeting room Greene leaves me and I head in where I'm met with my parents and brothers sitting around a table looking at plans.

"Sorry I'm late, something came up and I lost track of time." I apologize to my parents.

"It's fine honey just don't do it again, you need to fix that habit of yours," my mom says while looking at the papers in front of her.

Sending a quick prayer to the heavens that I didn't die I take a seat by my brother Sanha and start to look over plans.

"Okay now that everyone is here we can discuss what our upcoming event is all about." My dad starts. "Since Hana has accepted to take over our business in the mafia we have decided to host a ball in honour of her. We will be having this ball in 1 week and everyone is invited. We want all you kids to be on your best behaviour and Hana.... we need you to look for a potential spouse in order to tighten our bonds with other groups. Do I make myself clear?" Dad finishes. We all nod and are excused for dinner.

Now I know what you're thinking. Why am I not freaking out about finding a partner? Well I've always been told I have to and my parents don't want to force me into a marriage I don't like so I get to choose but it doesn't have to be right away. They just want me to start looking for options.

Time skip ~Cause I'm lazy

After dinner we all head our separate ways so I head to my bedroom and get ready for bed. Once ready for bed I grab my phone and scroll through the media for a while until my eyelids suddenly get heavy and I drift into a deep slumber.

To be continued...