Chapter 15

It's been several weeks now since I came back home and I'm still adjusting to the family work. I feel like it's gotten more difficult for me but maybe it's just their punishment to me going MIA on them.

Honestly I love my family but I hate to admit this: I really miss the boys and am slowly starting to regret ever coming back here. Weird right? I never thought I would but recently I am always on the edge of my seat everytime the phone goes off or we receive mail thinking it's one of them, despite knowing it never will be since they have a promise to uphold and plus I betrayed them so they wouldn't look for me even if I wanted them too. I made my choice and now I have to deal with the consequences. I'm pretty sure MJ has caught on since I haven't been happy as usual lately but thankfully he hasn't interrogated me yet.

Lately though I've had a strong feeling that my family has been keeping me out of things. Everytime I try to figure out what is happening or help my brothers they keep me in the dark which they never did before I left (at least I think they didn't) and now it is starting to get on my nerves. At least when I was with the boys HK told me mostly what was going down. Speaking of which, what was HK's real name? The boys never said...

Being the curious cat I was, I decided to risk my life and confront my father (yes he's home now but I rarely see him) and ask him. He'd know right? I leave my room and make my way to his office, knocking on the door and waiting while bouncing on my heels.

"Come in." A voice on the other side of the door says.

I grab the handle and open the door to my fathers office. I've only ever been in here 2 times in my life:
1. For receiving word that I'd become leader.
2. When me and Rocky got scolded (aka- grounded for 5 years) for accidentally shooting Moonbin in the arm while playing around with weapons when we were 10 and almost killing him due to hitting his major artery. (What else were we to do? We were curious about weapons okay? It was an accident)

Walking in to the office I see my dad at his desk looking at some files. I glance down at the files but I can't make out what they are. I quickly clear my throat before speaking.

"Um- hey dad." I start off a little awkwardly.

"Hey Hana, what do you need I'm kinda busy right now." He replied still looking at the files in front of him.

How should I approach this without getting killed?

"Um so I overheard the boys mention a group called TXT a few days ago. Who are they?" I asked innocently, trying to get the information I want.

He stopped what he was doing and looked at me. I could see a bit of anger form in his eyes but I couldn't tell if it was from work or my question. Probably the question.

"They are bad people Hana that's all you need to know so we are not going to talk about them right now and that's final. I'm busy and you're wasting my time as we speak." He replies bluntly looking back down at the files.

"How bad are they really? Who's the leader?" I pry further. I'm probably going to die from this but I want answers.

My dad sighs and stands up walking  over to me.

"I'm sorry Hana but you can't know anything about them. I would tell you if I could but I can't. I'm sorry. Now if you know what is good I recommend you leave my office right now." He says. I look at him and don't see any emotion  in his eyes. I don't move a muscle.