Chapter 25

I make my way home from the park and a billion scenarios are playing in my head on how this conversation will end with the guys.

"Oh I'm so screwed." I mutter under my breath as I open the door to the house.

"What are you so screwed for?" I hear a voice from behind me say, causing me to scream.

"Holy shrimp, Where did you come from?" I ask Yeonjun as I place my hand on my heart, trying to calm down from the scare.

"I was at the store and just got back. Sorry if I scared you." He rubs the back of his neck sheepishly.

"It's fine. Let's just go in." I breathe out as I walk into the house.

We both go in and Yeonjun goes straight to the kitchen. Guess he got food? I sigh as I remember I need to tell the boys- more like Kai at the moment. What would happen if I didn't tho-no don't think like that Taehee.

I head to Kai's room and knock quick before walking in.

"Kai?" I call out as I look around his room not spotting anybody in there at the moment. Guess he ain't around. I close his door and head back downstairs spotting Soobin on his phone.

"Hey Soobin?" I call for him which makes him look up.

"What?" He asks me.

"Have you seen Kai? I need to talk to him." I tell the tall pole in front of me.

"No I haven't. And even if I had seen him I wouldn't tell you because I don't want to witness you two together ever again." He tells me causing me to roll my eyes at him.

"I told you nothing happened Soobin." I groan.

"Looked like something did happen but whatever, I'm leaving so ta ta." He says waving me off as he walks off to another part of the house leaving me confused. Did he just ta ta me? Shaking my head I continue my search for Kai. Why am I doing this? It's probably easier to tell him once everything starts- no you can't do that.

I find a wild Taehyun and a Beomgyu lying on the floor in the middle of the hallway cuddling while watching their show. Don't ask why they are there but It's kinda cute. They haven't noticed me yet.

"Hey you two, this is cute and all but I need some help." I say as I walk over to them making them jump.

"Oh hey, what do you need?" Taehyun asks me as he sits up.

"First off. Why are you in the hallway?" I question the two.

"I don't know actually. It was just comfy I guess. Anyway what do you need?" Beomgyu tells me.

"I need Kai. Where is he?" I ask the two who look at each other then back at me.

"Who knows. He could literally be anywhere. If he isn't in his room then I have no clue. Why do you need him?" The boys ask me. I hesitate before speaking.

"ImayhaveranintomybrotherwhenIwasheadinghomeandhefiguredoutwhoIamsoImighthavestartedawarfasternowbecauseofit." I say as fast as possible, barely audible.

"Taehee you didn't." Taehyun asks me as I slowly nod my head causing him to face palm.

"How on earth did you understand that?" Beomgyu asks Taehyun dumbfounded.

"Just a skill I guess." Taehyun shrugs.

"We need to find Kai now. This is serious." Taehyun says standing up.

"Will someone please tell me what is happening?" Beomgyu whines as he gets up.

"I met my brother." Is all I say and it finally clicks in his head.