Chapter 2

The next day I am awoken by one of the maids.

"Miss please get dressed. We have to go get your dress fitted for the ball today,"

Sitting up on my bed I rub my eyes and slowly nod my head, Signalling I understand. With that gesture the maid leaves and I get ready. Heading to my closet I grab the two nearest items of clothing near me which were light blue ripped jeans and a white frilly blouse and put them on. Checking myself in the floor length mirror I was ready to go. I quickly threw my hair up into a messy bun and headed out to meet our maid, not bothering to wear any makeup today.

"Ah you're ready, let's go then." She smiles.

As we were walking down the hallways we walked past my dads office which had its door wide open which never really happened and heard yelling. Glancing into his office I saw there was another man in there with my dad. From what I could make out he was tall, probably 5'10, had slightly silver hair and chocolate brown eyes I think. I couldn't see very well from the distance we were at. Squinting my eyes I could see them better. I will say He was very handsome. Coming out of my daydream I realize he was making eye contact with me and a slight smirk formed in his lips. Confused at his actions. I furrow my brows and  look away despite curiosity creeping up my back every second and continue to follow the maid who was a few steps ahead of me.

Time skip- cause I can do that lol

After my dress fitting I had the rest of the day to do whatever I wanted. I decided to go practice my shooting skills so I headed down to our shooting range (Yes we are rich). When I got there I saw Eunwoo who was shooting a round on his favourite weapon...The pistol. Going to my station I placed on my safety equipment chose a pistol as well and began to shoot.

After about 5 minutes I gave up.
"Urgh why did I not get the gift of being a good shooter like you guys?" I state angrily, gripping my hair.

"Probably cause our family needed someone who is amazing at melee," a voice behind me said.

Turning around I see Eunwoo leaning on a post with his hands in his pockets.

Every time I come down to the range Eunwoo is here, it's the only time I get to see him and spend time with him since he's always so busy with my other brothers.

"You always know how to cheer me up Eun, but it'd be nice to be able to have some gun skills like the rest of you. I can't just rely on my melee all the time no matter how good I am at it," I sigh, turning to face him.

"You know Hana, you're more likely to use close up melee in a fight than guns, yes it's good to use guns but real fighting is where battles are won. You're one of the best fighters I know sis and you're strategy tactics are what keep you alive. I've seen it before, just have faith in yourself because if not all of those lessons will have gone to waste and dad will kill you." Eunwoo smiles.

Walking up to him I wrap him in a big hug. "Gee Thanks bro, you always know what to say," I say sarcastically, rolling my eyes.

Returning the hug he says, "Anytime sis, now let's go find our brothers. I think R and J just returned home." He says smiling.

Excitedly I linked our arms together and we headed out to the main area where our brothers were waiting for us.

"Rocky, Jinjin, I missed you so much!" I say while running to hug them.

"Hey little H, it's been awhile," Rocky says while returning the hug. Jinjin nods in agreement beside us.

Suddenly our little 5 second reunion is interrupted by our father.

"Welcome back guys, it's nice to see everyone together again but I need Rocky and Jinjin in my office now," he states urgently.

Uncertain looks fall across the boys but they agree nonetheless since they no better than to decline our dads orders.

"Well that was interesting." Sanha says with his mouth full, walking out of the kitchen.

"Yea... hey Sanha, Eunwoo?" I ask wearily.

Finishing the food in his mouth Sanha replies, "What's up lil sis?"

"Umm this might sound dumb but earlier today I saw dad in his office with someone and dad looked really mad. Do you know who was with him?" I question.

Both boys glance at each other and fall silent. Not saying a word.

"You know something don't you?"

Clearing his throat Sanha goes first, "We aren't supposed to tell anyone but there are some people who needed to clear up the air before the ball in a few days," Eunwoo nods in agreement.

"That's it then?" I question.

"Yep, that's all," Sanha says, voice going higher every word spoken.

Hmm something is very wrong here. But I'll let that one slide for now.

"Mmh, okay well then I'm gonna head back to my room, ring me when supper starts," I say.

Nodding their heads I leave to my room.

Jumping onto my bed I grab my pillow and re think the events of today. What was up with the boys? They were acting really suspicious when I asked them about it. Thinking back to this morning who was that guy? And why did he see me? I could've sworn I couldn't be seen cause my dad didn't see me and he has eagle eyes. But why did he smirk at me too? Urgh this is so confusing. I don't need this right now, I need to focus on the company and only that.

Thoughts running through my head I drifted to sleep. Guess I'm not having supper tonight.

To be continued...