Chapter 24

"Kai, Ha-Taehee, we are her- OH MY GOSH."
***
We hear one of boys scream as they enter the kitchen which scares the both of us and I shove Kai off of me out of reflex, causing him to lose his balance. I look over and see Soobin by the door, covering his face with his hands.

"Good timing Soobin." I hear Kai say with a hint of anger in his tone, rolling his eyes as he regains his balance.

"It's not what it looks like." I say defensively, clearing my throat as I regain composure and head to the table, not looking at either of the boys. I'm so red right now aren't I?

"Are you sure? Because it just looked like a whole bunch of PDA was about to happen....I need some holy water." He says, rubbing his eyes, trying to destroy the image he has just witnessed.

"Nothing happened so please don't tell anyone." I beg the now scarred boy.

"Uh I think I should as a warning in case I walk in on another situation like that." He says, still standing in the same spot.

"Hey Soobin why did you yell?" I hear Taehyun ask as he walks in with the rest of the boys.

"I just witnessed Ha-Taehee and Kai kis-" before he could finish his sentence I had ran over and shoved my hand on his mouth. Shutting him up.

"We were cooking. Dinners ready and on the table." I signal towards the table to the boys who look so confused at what is happening. I hear Kai laugh from behind me and I just roll my eyes.

"Why are you so red? Are you sick?" Beomgyu asks me, putting his hand on my forehead which I brush off.

"No it's just very hot in here. Now let's eat." I say clearing my throat and the boys agree, heading to the table.

I finally take my hand off of Soobins mouth and wipe it on his shirt.

"Don't you dare tell anyone what happened. Got it?" I glare at him, making him nod in agreement.

Satisfied with his response, I turn and head to the table. But I didn't see that Soobin had a smirk on his face after I walked away.

After Dinner cause that's too much work To Write Right now

"Who's doing dishes?" I say to the boys. Each of them look at each other before choosing Rock Paper Scissors.

"Rock, paper, scissors." I call out and we all put out our choice of weapon.

Me, Taehyun and Beomgyu were out so it was just the other 3.

"Rock, paper. Scissors." Soobin calls out and they repeat.

"Aww come on," I hear Yeonjun whine as the other two jump in happiness.

"Oh you're fine, plus there isn't that many. Now have fun." I say as everyone gets up to leave.

"Not fine." He huffs and makes his way to the sink.

We left Yeonjun to do the cleaning and we all leave, migrating to the living area and taking a seat.

"Oh Taehee. We brought you some clothes and they are up in your room for later." Taehyun tells me.

"Thanks, now what happened at the house?" I ask the boys.

"ACE tried to attack us and I will say that it's very impressive how they got through into the actual house, but they had too little men with them so we took care of everything pretty quick." Soobin says giving me a side eye, which I ignore.

"That's good at least. How long will we be here then?" I ask the guys.

"Probably a couple of weeks because if ACE found out where you are, there is no doubt that others know and will try to infiltrate the house." Beomgyu says, making me nod.