Chapter 8

Hey guys, I'm so sorry for not updating lately. Online school has started so I'm trying to figure stuff out. But I promise I will update as often as I can. Anyways here's the next chapter. Enjoy!!
***

"Oh you're so going down Hana." TH smirks as we head to the center mat.

"Yea yea, quit talking and start fighting." I state hiding my smile.

"Game on."

With those two words we began to fight.

We started to slowly walk in a circle waiting for the other to strike first. As we circled the mat I scanned TH's whole body looking for any weak spots I could use to my advantage. I noticed some but I couldn't be sure till he striked me...or at least tried to. I could tell he was doing the same to me and was waiting for me to strike first.

"You know if you want to fight me, might as well take the first strike." I say sassily hiding my smirk.

"Oh I will, you won't even touch me cause you're gonna lose." TH replies confidently.

With that he started to move towards me hastily taking the first strike and catching me off guard. I quickly block his attack and defend myself with my arms the best I can but he definitely hit me. I then quickly grab his left arm which wasn't being utilized by him after he striked and twisted it behind his back and kicked his back making him yell in pain. Smirking I ask him,

"Gonna give up?"

Next thing I knew I was on the floor with TH hovering over me holding down my arms restricting my movement. Okay that one surprised me. How'd he get out of that? He looks down at me and smirks,

"Gonna give up?"

I can't believe he's mocking me right now. I quickly use my right leg to knock him off balance which works to my advantage and I throw him off me and stand up.
"Oh I really wish we could use complete full contact." TH states angrily, slowly getting up.

"Me too. But we wouldn't want to ruin that pretty face of yours." I reply sassily folding my arms.

Rolling his eyes he begins to move towards me again, he takes another strike at my face but I dodge it by ducking. I quickly straighten up and attempt to punch his face. He quickly blocks it and grabs my arms. He then sweeps his leg under my ankles making me fall to the ground. I quickly retaliate and shove his right leg with my foot, causing him to stumble enough for me to make my next move. I kick his chest making him gasp for air allowing me to grab his arms and twist them behind his back and push him down causing him to fall and groan in pain again.

Leaning down I whisper in his head.

"Gonna give up?"

"Never!" He shouts throwing me off him and making me fall on my butt. Dang. He quickly came at me again and tried to punch me. I grabbed his fist and stopped the attack. I then quickly punched his face as revenge and ducked my head as he attempted to punch me back. Thinking quick I realized I was behind him so I used my elbow to hit his arms knocking him off balance and I pinned him down to the floor. Panting I look down at him and smirk, seeing a look of defeat on his face.

"Gonna give up?" I ask.

"Holy crap, how did you do that? I've never seen someone move like that." He says in between breaths.

"It's a family secret. Guess it's been a while since you've fought TH." I reply.

Raising his hands in surrender he says, "You caught me. Oh and Hana, call me Taehyun." He smiles.

Smiling back I get off him and help him stand.

"Thanks for the match. I really needed it, say wanna teach the other boys with me?" Taehyun asks.

"Sure since it's the one thing I'm good at." I reply making us both laugh.

*CLAP* *CLAP* *CLAP*

We suddenly freeze looking at each other and slowly turn our heads towards the door. We are suddenly met with a pair of furious brown eyes looking at the both of us. HK. I look at Taehyun who at the moment looks like a deer in headlights so I piped up.

"What are you doing here?"

He turns his head towards me and we lock eyes. He begins to slowly walk over to me not breaking eye contact. I could tell he was angry by his eyes which somehow wouldn't let me move. I tried to look away but I couldn't. Not breaking eye contact he stands inches away from me and asks.

"What am I doing here? What are you doing here?" He states angrily.

"We were just practicing some melee, no harm done." I state confidently despite my insides shaking but I wouldn't show him weakness. Just like rule 4.

"Taehyun, you may leave." HK states firm.

Snapping out of his trance he nods and Quickly grabs his stuff and leaves mouthing a 'thank you' and a 'sorry' on the way out. Just great, it's me and the leader...alone.

Still maintaining eye contact HK speaks up.

"Now, why were you here?"

"I-I- I was bored so I needed something to do." I say slightly stuttering.

I couldn't look away from his eyes. It was like they had me in a trance like state. But I could see the fury in his eyes. As he slowly moved closer I moved farther back until I hit a wall. Realizing I was stuck I mentally cursed myself as HK kept moving closer until we were mere inches apart from each other.

"Well if you were so bored why didn't you go find Beomgyu?" Kai said. Slowly getting closer every second.

It was at that moment he was mere centimetres apart from me. I looked into his eyes and I instantly regretted it. I couldn't move nor talk.

Somehow I managed to say something. "Umm. He was out for the day so I walked around by myself. And Taehyun was around so we decided to train." I confess almost whispering.

Looking into my eyes he slowly gets closer until his hand wraps around my waist and there is no gap left between our bodies. Chills suddenly go through my whole body at his touch. What was happening to me?

HK speaks up still maintaining eye contact, "So you broke a rule because he was gone for the day?"

I don't understand how someone could keep this kind of eye contact.

I was stunned so I just nodded as he inched closer till we were 2 centimetres apart. Breaking the eye contact he quickly glanced at my lips then back up to my eyes.

Smirking he leans towards my ear and whispers, "Well then, I guess you're actions today will need a consequence."

I immediately froze at his words which sent a chuckle through him. He moved his head back to face me and looks deep into my eyes. I can't see any emotion in his eyes which concerned me.

As I'm distracted in my thoughts, HK slowly moved his head forward closer to me. This immediately snaps me out of my thoughts and I whisper.

"And what type of consequence is it?"

Chuckling lightly he responds, "I don't know. How about this?"

He pulls me even closer to him by my waist and smashes his lips onto mine. Out of shock I freeze as he keeps kissing me. Suddenly my senses kick in and out of reflex I push him away and slap him across the face. The sound echoed throughout the room and I could see the shock and anger start to rise in his face from what I just did. Not wanting to show weakness I keep my head up and quickly walk out of the training room as fast as I possibly could. I definitely did not look back.

I walked through the halls till I was full sprinting all the way to my room. I quickly locked my door and fell on my bed. I screamed into a pillow so the boys didn't hear me. Once I was finished my tantrum I was so confused and angry that my thoughts went wild.

What kind of consequence is that?!?
I just slapped a fricken mafia boss. I'm going to die.
I wish my brothers were here cause this is going to be really awkward.

Groaning I face palm and slowly head to the bathroom to take a shower. Once done I get into my pjs and head to bed early in order to forget what happened today and avoid HK.

To Be Continued...

What I Needed~Huening Kai ff (Wattys 2020)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें