Chapter 3

I'm gonna skip to the ball cause I can and I don't wanna write boring stuff for you guys!

The day of the ball has arrived. This is the day I will take over my family's company and become leader. I'm freaking terrified right now but it must be done. With the help of the maids I get into my dress (above) and do my hair into simple waves with minimal makeup on my face. Satisfied I head out to the main area where MJ is waiting for me.

"Wow, Hana you look beautiful, Bin really chose a good design for you, really makes your eyes bluer than they already are," MJ beams.

"Thanks MJ, Bin always does that to me, speaking of which, where is Bin?" I question.

"He'll be here later, had some business to do," MJ answers.

Nodding my head I look down to the crowd below from the balcony and my body suddenly starts to shake. I instantly feel someone's hands rubbing my shoulders which really helps my nerves.

Wrapping his hands around my waist from behind MJ rests his head on my shoulder.

"Don't be so afraid Hana, you will do amazing as our leader, we are all here to help you as well. You've been training for this your whole life, now you get to do it. You will be a great leader little H." MJ says confidently.

"Thanks MJ, I love you." I say as I relax into him from the front.

"I love you too Hana," He says and kisses my head.

Now I know that probably seems weird to a lot of people but me and MJ like to have some skinship. We've done that ever since we were little and it has made us the closest out of all the siblings, even if he is the oldest and I'm the baby of the family.

We stayed like that for a while and just watched the people below at the party enjoy themselves. I spotted our parents, brothers and some of my friends. I smiled at the thought that everyone was here.

"Hey H we should head down now, dad just gave me the signal." MJ says.

"Yea I know but this is so comforting MJ, do we have to?" I ask slightly sad.

"Unfortunately yes." MJ states.

"Well then let's go I guess, promise you won't leave me?" I beg

"I promise," MJ says hugging me.

Getting ready to walk down the stairs, I loop my arm through MJ's and giving one last supportive look he gestures us to begin our descent. Standing on top of the stairs we are suddenly announced:
"Introducing MJ and Hana of ASTRO."
Suddenly the whole crowd applauds for us. That is our queue to walk. As we walk down the stairs all eyes are on us and I look around to see everyone's smiling faces until I make eye contact with the man who was in my fathers office that one day. Looking at him I could sense his smirk from a distance. Freezing up, MJ senses this and quickly gives my arm a reassuring squeeze and we continue down until we reach the bottom floor and meet our parents.

"MJ, Hana, so good of you to finally join us. People have been asking for you all night," my mom says.

"Well let's not keep this place waiting then, Hana... follow me." My dad holds his arm out for me to take, no smile on his face. Nodding I grab his arm and we head to the front.

Leaning over my dad whispers to me.
"Don't worry sweetie, you're gonna do great. We are so proud of you." I nod back.

With that the introduction started.

Time skip like 10 minutes

Looking around I see my family smile at me, reassuring this choice, I then hear dads voice begin the speech. "Finally the time has come for my daughter to take over our company, I promise the future is in good hands with Hana and we are so proud of her decision, so raise your glass to congratulate Hana on being the new leader of ASTR-"

Suddenly everything goes black.

Someone has turned off the lights.

"What is the meaning of this? Get the lights back on dang it," My dad states angrily.

Suddenly I feel a foreign arm wrap around my waist and a mans voice whispers into my ear.
"Stay quiet and follow me if you don't want to die Hana,"
Listening to the voice I follow him and I am suddenly led to a car outside the venue.
"Get in" the voice states. I can't see who the person is cause they have a mask on but I obey nonetheless. Once in the car I look at the venue and all the lights are back on. Suddenly the man gets in the back with me and tells the driver to drive off. At this point I'm slightly scared but I'm more confused as to why I was just kidnapped before I were to become leader. So I decided to open my big mouth and ask the stranger.

"Who are you? Where are we going? Why did you take me? How do you know my name?"

The boy takes off his mask so I can see his face. He has silver hair, brown doe eyes, and kinda looks like a chestnut in my opinion. If anything else he is very handsome. Wait... he was the one with my dad in his office!

"Hi I'm BG, you can trust us, we are taking you somewhere safer than there." The boy replies with a slight smile.

"How can I trust you when you literally just kidnapped me?" I ask dejectedly.

"Don't worry, everything will be revealed soon, relax."BG says.

Time skip

Sometime later we arrived at a house-no wait more like a FREAKING CASTLE. Looking ahead confused I question him.

"Where are we BG?" I question, dazed.

Silently laughing he replies, "Welcome to TXT headquarters Hana, your new home."

"Wow this place is huge—WAIT DID YOU SAY TXT?" I yell.

"Yes Hana, welcome to the team."

That was the last thing I heard before everything went black.

To Be Continued...