Chapter 6

Walking down the dark forest, you spot a bright light from the other end. Slowly making your way over there a man comes into your sight. Putting up his hand he calls out to you....

"Hana? Hana get up."

I was suddenly shook awake by an unknown person. Groaning I open my eyes and look for whoever woke me. It was Beomgyu. Glaring at him I rub my eyes and ask.

"What Gyu?"

"It's 8:00, training starts soon, and we don't want to keep the boss waiting. Go get dressed and we will go eat." He says smiling.

Sighing I stretch out my body and get out of my bed. Making my way to the bathroom I grab a set of clothes prepared for me and head into shower. Once finished my shower I feel more awake and I begin to do my daily routine. Because we were training I put my hair into a simple ponytail and put on very minimal makeup. I then brushed my teeth and got into my outfit. My outfit consisted of a black tank top and some blue leggings, it was pretty cute and simple and definitely felt like home. Checking myself over again I head out of the bathroom and spot Beomgyu on my bed looking at his phone.

"Ok I'm ready, let's go?" I ask.

Nodding Beomgyu gets up and we begin to head to the kitchen. Making small talk on the way we get to know each other better until we arrive at the kitchen. Well that was quick. Heading in I see Bin eating bread. Why only bread for breakfast?

"Hey Maya, can we grab something to eat quick? We've got training soon." Beomgyu pipes up.

"Oh yea totally, come over to the counter. It's ready." Maya says.

Heading to the counter there are two plates hot and ready for us. Grabbing them we both sit at the table and begin to eat.

"Holy Shrimp this is super good." I say, enjoying every piece of food made. It was just simple eggs, bacon and pancakes but they were better than anything I've ever had. I need to learn the secrets of their cooking.

A couple minutes later we both finish our plates. Placing the dirty dishes in the sink we head out and begin our walk to the training room.

Out of curiosity I ask a question. "Hey Beomgyu? Why do I need to train? I'm perfectly capable of fighting."

Chuckling Beomgyu responds. "This is just standard procedure. We all had to do it so boss could know where to use us in missions. Then where your weak point is he will train you in that till your almost perfect. It's actually really smart if you think about it."

"So is HK like amazing at everything that he can teach you guys?" I question.

"Well not everything. You see we all have mastered guns, weapons, etc. But we have never been able to master any melee or hand to hand combat yet. Tae is super good at it and has been teaching us but it's a slow process. All of us are getting there though. But I've actually never seen HK do melee so I don't know if he's good or not." He shrugs.

Nodding we continue down the hall. Thinking to myself I review what Beomgyu said. So they can master everything except Melee? So Tae is the only one who can do melee that they know of? Why doesn't HK show them if he can do melee? Hmm

"Hana we are here." Beomgyu interrupts my train of thought.

Holding the door I walk in and I notice the huge room. Everything is here I would ever need. Guns were on the right, weights and that stuff were on the left, and a big mat was in the Center of the room. Now this is what I call a training room.

"Wow, this is impressive Gyu," I say in shock.

"It's pretty cozy here, come over here and let's watch the boys." He says leading me to a big mat in the Center of the floor.