Chapter 14

This one will be in Kai's POV from after Chapter 12 or after the ball. Also big thanks to XapricityX for helping boost this POV idea.

***

"Thanks for the info BamBam, it's much appreciated." I thank the man in front of me.

"It's no problem. You know just as much as me about how dangerous that group is, they're ruthless. And please take care of Hana. She shouldn't be there in the first place." BamBam spoke up.

Nodding my head in understanding we part ways. With Information in hand I head out of the ball to the front of the mansion where the others are waiting for me with their heads down. Thinking we forgot someone I hesitate for a second but then I remember what went down. Don't think of her Kai. She made her decision. I sigh shaking my head as I make my way to the car.

"Get in. Our mission is complete." I tell the boys who follow behind me obediently still looking down at the floor.

We hop in the car and drive home in complete silence. Tension could be felt in the air that no one dared speak up, since we were all lost in our own thoughts. Once we arrived home we didn't speak to each other and parted ways to our own rooms. But before they left I quickly blurted out an announcement.

"Take a break tomorrow, you guys need it." I tell the boys while rubbing my temples.
More like I need it.

I didn't notice the boys shocked look they gave me at my remark as I'm lost in my thoughts but they mustn't of said anything and just went their own ways. I sighed and headed to my office to finish up some work since I haven't been sleeping well lately.

I sat in my chair behind my desk and put the info I received tonight with the rest of ASTRO's stuff. I organize the file on my desk and look through the file while I'm at it. I accidentally bump the table causing a loose file to fall onto the floor. I look down at the file and huff in annoyance at the small inconvenience but pick it up nonetheless. Picking up the file I instantly freeze, Crushing part of the file with my hand.

Kim Hana (ASTRO)

Memories instantly flash through my mind of the past few weeks and I'm suddenly filled with anger. Of course it had to be her freaking file. I laugh bitterly as my mind happily brings up some memories of the past few weeks.

Flashback

I walk in to the training room upon hearing some noise and spot Hana and Taehyun practicing some melee. I lean my shoulder on the doorframe and I watch her beat Taehyun in a match. That girl has skill I will admit. A small smile was peppered my face for a few seconds but was instantly replaced with an emotionless expression.

*Clap* *Clap* *Clap*

I didn't even realize I had clapped once they finished but I must've startled them as they both looked my way and Taehyun looked scared upon seeing me. I dismissed Taehyun nonchalantly and bickered with Hana over the rules for a bit. (P.S- The training room is never closed but to get some privacy I told the boys that so they wouldn't come in and disturb me when I was training hence why Taehyun was scared to see me there)

Hana was a very confident woman when speaking back to me which I admired about her since many people didn't dare do that. We slowly kept moving back during our quarrel till she finally hit a wall. I kept moving closer to her as if my brain was on auto-pilot and I eventually kissed her as if she was a drug to me, to my surprise she kissed me back but then pushed me away just as fast and slapped me before she ran off.  That's when I realized my mistake. I sighed for a few moments and punched the wall, leaving the training room in a bad mood.