Chapter 20

Hana's POV

"Taehee can you please cooperate with the camera for a few minutes." My mother whines as photographer tries to take a family photo. "But mommy Hobi keeps hitting my head." I pout in my seat which earns a sigh from my mom. "Hoseok please don't hit your sister. We just need one photo then we will be done and go get ice cream." My mom bargains which makes all of nod our heads simultaneously. "Okay ready, say cheese" The photographer tells us. "Cheese!" We all smile at the camera. "Perfect! This is the one." The photographer shows my mom. "It looks so good. We'll take that one." Mom says paying the man. "Okay children since you cooperated so well lets go get ice cream now." Mom tells us and we all run to the car. "Thank you for dealing with them." Mom tells the photographer. "It's nothing, I've dealt with worse. Have a good day." The photographer waves as mom leaves the store. "Okay kiddies, what ice cream do you want?" "CHOCOLATE!" We all yell simultaneously making mom laugh and nod her head as we pull out of the driveway and make our way to the nearest ice cream store.
***

"What was that?" I ask myself as I wake up from my sleep. I need to talk to Kai.

Shaking off the feeling for now I quickly get ready and head downstairs.

"Hi Ta-Hana!" Beomgyu squeals as he sees me step into the living room and runs to give me a bone crushing hug.

"Can't breathe." I struggle to tell him.

"Oops sorry." He says sheepishly, releasing me from the hug.

"It's fine." I say taking deep breaths.

"Oh how did you sleep?" He asks me.

"Good I guess. Thanks for not changing anything." I reply.

"Yea no problem- oh Kai wanted me to tell you he wants to see you in a bit." Beomgyu smiles, relaying the message.

"Good. I need to talk to him as well." I tell him as I go and sit down on the sofa next to Taehyun who is typing on his laptop.

"So what happened while I was gone?" I ask the boys, sparking a conversation.

"Nothing much, just potential war rumours, the usual you know. I think the most exciting thing is that you're back with us." Beomgyu tells me.

"Rumours of a war? Is this like the one involving BTS and ASTRO." I question.

"How did you know?" Beomgyu asks shocked.

"Same way I found out Kai's name. I got around while I was gone." I smirk.

"Wow I'm impressed. So does that mean you know about, you know who?" Beomgyu asks tentatively making Taehyun stop typing and look over at Beomgyu.

"Beomgyu don't." Taehyun glares.

"I'm older than you Taehyun, I don't have to listen to you." Beomgyu says rolling his eyes.

"Taehyun it's fine and yes I know about Taehee. Stray Kids told me, I even met her friend Hyunjin." I truthfully tell the boys which makes them stiffen up.

"So you're telling me that you-" Taehyun speaks this time joining in the conversation before I cut him off.

"That I could possibly be Taehee? I honestly don't know and that's why I need to talk to Kai. I feel like he knows something." I sigh, placing my head into my hands.

"Speaking of which you should go speak to him now." A new voice says from the door.

"Ok Soobin I'm going. We'll talk later." I tell the two boys sitting near me as I get up and head to Kai's office passing Soobin on my way out and giving a small smile which I receive back.