Chapter 33

Aiming my gun at the scene below us I wait for the time to strike. I carefully watch our side in case they need help. I spot Haechan go down a few feet away, holding his shoulder. I look over at MJ and he is in full concentration mode. I look back at the scene and spot Beomgyu struggling to fend off a few people. I aim my gun at them, making sure not to hit Gyu and pull the trigger.

Just like that I hit two of the people which gives Beomgyu a quick shock but he quickly finishes them off. Confused at what happened he looks around to see who helped and he surprisingly he spots us. He looks at me and I quickly put a finger to my lips indicating him to stay quiet. He gets the signal and continues on. Thank goodness I'm wearing the mask so he doesn't know who I am.

Beomgyu's POV

Ugh why am I struggling. I think as I try to fight off some of the boys that were attacking me. Suddenly I watch the two men get shot from above which made me scared for a sec. Is someone helping us? Without second thought I quickly finish the two off and look around as to where the bullets came from and I spot a person wearing a mask on the upper level with a gun. Where did they come from? The person signals me to keep quiet and I nod running off to help the others. Who was that?

Taehee's POV

I keep helping others including Jungkook, and eventually the other team spots me, sending a team after me. I'm too busy to hear them coming until I was suddenly punched in the face causing me to fall back. I quickly regain my stance and look at the men but I don't recognize them.

"Oh look who's trying to save the day." One of the voices says as they throw a punch which I dodge, causing me to roll my eyes.

"As if." I tell them as they try to hit me again but I was too fast.

"That all you got?" I scoff.

"Let's play sweetheart." One says to me and I quickly land a punch to their face, stunning him.

"Game on." I smirk throwing my gun away and we begin to fight.

Now fighting off two buff men who are twice the size of you is not easy but somehow I managed and after about 5 minutes they were both on the ground unconscious. There's a reason I've never been beat in melee.

I turn to see MJ staring at me stunned. I roll my eyes, grab my gun and run over to him.

"They have only seen me so I'm going down to help, stay here and keep us cover." I tell him and he nods.

"I forgot you were good at fighting." He tells me and I laugh.

"Seems like you forget a lot about me." I say.

"Yea yea go on. I'll keep a look out." He says and I nod, running down the hall we came in, making my way down some stairs and hiding behind a wall in order to not be seen.

I peek my head around and see Moonbin shooting a couple meters away from me. I'm on the opposing side ain't I? I quietly grip my gun harder as I think of a plan. I spot some beams ahead of me and I think of a quick plan. Get behind the beams and work your way to the other side.

I take one last look around the corner and take a deep breath. You can do this Taehee, you've trained for this your whole life. With that thought I start to run to the closest beam, shooting anyone who was near me. I managed to kill a few people and successfully make it to one of the beams. I look over my shoulder and see I haven't been spotted yet so I look to my left and see a table. I quickly set off and jump behind the table, killing someone on my way.

At this point I decide to stay where I was and help get rid of a few people. I look to my right and see I'm directly in the middle of the fight. How have I not been spotted yet? I quickly hear some shuffling behind me and I turn to spot Soobin struggling to fight off an attacker. I decide to help him and aim at the other. I pull the trigger and hit his shoulder causing him to fall back. Soobin quickly kills him and sees me behind the table. He runs towards me in an attempt to cover.

"Why are you out in the open?" I yell at him.

"I got stuck between some people so I had to take care of them." He says looking at me.

"Alright. Then let me know what has happened so far." I say as I aim my gun at another person, shooting him.

"We have the lead as of right now and have only lost 5 people so far. The only thing is, is we can't find Taehee's dad or Kai." He gives me the low down and I freeze.

"What?" I ask him.

"I haven't seen her dad the whole time we've been here when Kai was with us, one turn away and Kai went missing." He sighs shooting another person who spotted us.

"Crap, dad has Kai." I mumble under my breath but Soobin heard it, looking at me confused.

"Wait- Taehee?" He asks shocked. I nod.

"I thought you were dead?" He says.

"It was all a hoax in order to finish this off, don't tell anyone got it." I say to him as I shoot another person and he nods.

"Good. Now I need to go find Kai." I say slowly getting up but he grabs my arm.

"Who else knows?" He asks.

"Stray Kids, that's it. Now I have to go find Kai." I say as I look for a clear coast.

"I'm coming." He says and I just nod.

"Alright, go now." I say and I get up, running towards a hall, Soobin right behind me.

"Where could he be?" He asks and I shrug.

"I'm not sure, stay here. I'll go ask skz." I say as I run off to our side, hiding behind another beam. I spot Hyunjin and run towards him, quickly taking cover before I'm shot.

"Hyunjin where is Kai?" I ask the older which scares him.

"Taehee why are you here?" He looks at me.

"I wasn't going to sit at home alone and not do anything. You should know that." I roll my eyes.

"Right." He says as he keeps shooting.

"Where's Kai?" I ask again.

"I saw him run off to the left, that's all I know." He finishes and I nod.

"All right thanks. Let the others know if they see my dad, kill him, that is how we will win. Oh and don't tell Chan or my brothers I'm here." I say quickly and he nods.

"Alright. Go get your mans babe." He smirks as he shoots again and I roll my eyes.

"Whatever. Thanks." I smile and speedily make my way back to Soobin who had just taken down two people.

"Any news?" He asks me and I nod.

"Hyunjin said he went to the left. So let's go that way." I say as I throw off my mask, pointing to the far hall with my head. Soobin nods and we head off.

We turn down a hallway with no one in it and check every room as we pass them.

"Are you sure he's this way?" Soobin whispers as he checks another room.

"I don't know. We just have to hope he is." I say as I clear another room.

We've gone down a bunch of hallways and to our luck none have been occupied by anyone and I was starting to get frustrated. The sounds of gunshots in the main area were muffled so if we heard a shot near us, we'd know. It wasn't till we turned down one last hall when we heard a shot go off making us both freeze and look at each other.

"That's gotta be it." I whisper and Soobin nods as he pulls out a walkie talkie and mumbles something into it. I move ahead to get closer to where the sound was and I heard another shot go off to my right. I slowly move towards the sound and spot only one room dimly lit. That's gotta be it. I quickly look back at Soobin to see him catching up to me. I grip my gun tighter and move towards the door, Soobin on follows suit on the opposite side of me. We look at each other before slowly peeking in just enough to see what was happening and what we saw made our bones freeze.

Kai

To Be Continued...