Chapter 29

I'm bored.

There I said it. I've been stuck in a bed for a whole day with nothing to do and I'm bored as heck. I don't even have my phone since I left it back at the boys house. What does that house even look like anymore? It feels like I haven't been there in years. Have any of them got a girlfriend? Kids? Oh who am I kidding it's been a week and they are all terrified of women...well except for one.

"Psst." I hear a voice whisper and a tapping sound. I turn my head towards the sound and spot MJ coming in from my window which is something you don't see everyday. I slowly get into a sitting position despite the now bearable pain in my side.

"Uh what are you doing?" I ask him but I get shushed as he makes his way into the room.

"Keep it down or they will hear us. I don't have access to a key for your room so I had to make do with something else." He says rubbing the back of his neck.

"Where have you been? And why?" I ask him coldly and he sighs.

"I've been around trying to fix all the things dad has messed up. The boys don't know I'm back yet and I'm leaving after this so please don't tell them I was here." He begs me and I nod. He's the only one I trust at this point.

"Hey MJ can I ask you something?" I ask him.

"Sure what's up?" He says.

"Is this the first time you're seeing me after I left?" I question him and he pauses with an emotionless face.

"I-a-yes." He says casually. I narrow my eyes at him in suspicion but give it up nonetheless.

"How did you know where to find us if you just got here?" I ask him curiously.

"You know the necklace you're wearing? The one I got you for your 16th birthday? Well I may have put a tracker in there just in case you went missing. Don't think I'm creepy or anything I just wanted you safe." He says defensively as he's freaking out. I take a minute to process the information.

"So you knew where I was when I was taken that night at the ball didn't you?" I ask him and he nods his head.

"Why didn't you tell the others?"

"I couldn't. I found out what dad was planning from the start and I couldn't let any of them know where you were because because-" he starts to stutter, his voice getting shaky. I sit up more and grab his hand.

"Because of what?" I ask him. He calms his breathing before speaking.

"Because they wanted to eliminate you, that's why I had TXT take you that night." He spews out making me shocked. What?

"MJ you did what?" I ask shocked at his confession.

"If I didn't ask them to take you then you would've been killed that night at the ball." He sighs. I'm speechless.

"So everything was planned from the start." I say more as a statement rather than a question and MJ nods.

"I don't get it. How did you contact TXT then?" I ask him again.

"I saved one of them in another mission and they owed me a favour so I asked them to keep you safe. Now I know you aren't my biological sister but it feels like you are and I couldn't bear if anything happened to you. So I asked the boys to keep me updated on you." He confesses again.
So that's why he wasn't in that video Kai showed me, or how he wasn't terribly surprised when I went home. Wait is he-

"MJ...are you working with TXT in secret?" I ask him and he pauses before slowly nodding.

"Yes and they will come soon because I have them new coordinates, so don't worry. But it's hard to help them and stay loyal to our family because they will kill me if they find out I'm working With the enemy and you know that." He says and I nod, hugging him which he returns.