Chapter 21

A few days had passed after the incident and I haven't talked to Kai. He's tried to come and explain everything to me but I either ignored him or got up and left. Yes I know I shouldn't be like that but I don't want to see him right now or maybe I don't want to hear the real truth I keep denying.

Could I really be Taehee?

"Yo princess, lets not keep the boys or readers waiting," Yeonjun calls me from the other room. Crap, I forgot about the fight.

"I'm coming, one second." I yell back, finishing the final touches on my cake. What? I bake when I get stressed or bored, don't judge me.

"And there," I say as I put the last bit of frosting on the cake.

"Perfect." I smile at my work of art and quickly put it away so Yeonjun will stop yelling at me.

"Come on!" He yells again.

"Okay okay I'm coming," I yell back as I wipe the excess frosting on a towel.

I make my way out of the kitchen and see Yeonjun leaning back on the wall looking all cool and all.

"It's about time princess, the boys are waiting for us." He says starting to walk.

"Sorry I had to finish my cake." I tell him as we head down to the training room earning a shrug from him.

"Whatever. Are you going to win this fight? I'm pretty sure Taehyun is determined to beat you in a match this time." He says as we enter the training room.

"In his dreams." I confidently say.

"We'll see about that." Yeonjun smirks.

"Yo Hana, get over here." I hear a voice call for me as soon I enter the room.

I look over and see Taehyun waving me over.

"I'm coming I'm coming sheesh." I say as I walk over to the training mat.

"So I hear you are determined to beat me in our match this time." I ask him as I stretch out.

"Who told you that? I just wanted to practice with my old partner. It's been a while and I've gotten better since last time." He says smirking at me.

"Okay, but just to let you know, I'm still undefeated, even while I fought others when I was gone so try your hardest." I tell him confidently.

"Hey you two stop flirting and fight already!" We hear Yeonjun yell as he takes a seat near the mat to watch the scene causing us to laugh at his remark.

"MY BET IS ON HANA." Soobin yells causing me to roll my eyes.

"Let's go. Beomgyu!" I yell at the boy as we get into position to start.

"Ready? 3 2 1 fight." Beomgyu count us down and sits next to Yeonjun.

"Good luck, but you're going down T." I tell him as we begin.

"We'll see about that." He says as he takes the first jab which I quickly block.

Enter Fight Scene Here Cause I'm Lazy And I Can Do That.

Taehyun pins me to the floor restricting my movements. We are both breathing heavily since the fight has been going for more than twenty minutes and we have both taken a few good beatings so the fatigue was setting in.

"Come on Hana, don't let him win please!" Soobin cheers me on from beside Beomgyu. All of the boys were watching us at this point but I didn't really notice since I was focused on winning this match.