Chapter 28

Just so you all know I wrote this while making spaghetti XD
***
Once I woke up I had no clue what day it was or how long I was out for. Ever since father got called out by my brother I haven't seen him since and I've been awake for a fair amount of hours now. Honestly it was kind of unsettling how no one came except for Eunwoo or Sanha giving me some food and water. JinJin came by to clean some wounds but otherwise I hadn't seen him. The only person I hadn't seen at all was MJ, but for some reason I feel like I've heard his voice while I was down here but I've been out of it so who knows.

Nonetheless some of my wounds were healing and I wasn't in as much pain as before which was nice but my wrists were raw at this point and still hurt to move them despite me loosening the chains a bit but my side still hurt a lot from the stab wound. I really want someone to save me since this is heck and I'm bored now.

As if my wish had been granted the door was suddenly broken and to my sadness it was one of my brothers (From ASTRO of course). I noticed he was panting for breath.

"Moonbin? What's up?" I ask the older as he tried to catch his breath. He moves over to me and releases my chains, grabbing my hand to make me stand up which sends a wave of pain through me.

"Follow me, and don't say a word." He says sternly as he pulls me through the door. My legs were still wobbly and my body ached with every movement so I struggled to keep up which ended with me basically being dragged on the floor until my legs worked again at least.

"Where are we going?" I ask him through my pain as he pulls me through the halls of an unknown place. My legs finally moving on their own despite them wanting me to stop.

"Just be quiet." He snaps grabbing my wrist a little harsher making me wince.

As we kept moving I suddenly heard some shots and yelling from another room making me surprised and suddenly hopeful. Are they here?

"What was that?" I ask as I look back to the sound which got closer every second.

"Dang it, they're here already" Moonbin mutters under his breath which I hear making me curious.

"Hurry, we don't have time." He says just as a gunshot is heard by us.

"Taehee!" I hear a voice call out and I turn my head back to see Hyunjin there.

"HYUNJIN!" I yell back painfully as moonbin yanks me down another hallway out of sight of my best friend.

"I told you to stay quiet." He yells at me as we make our way into the garage.

"Well you should know I'm not good at that bin." I say sassily.

"Get in." He says throwing me in a car, which makes me cry out loud in pain from my previous injuries. I feel something tear and I look down at my stomach wound which has now reopened and is oozing blood. I try move but every little movement I made was too much to bear on my freshly opened wound so I apply as much pressure as I can to it.

He quickly grabs a bag, throwing it into the back and hopping into the drivers seat and driving off. I suddenly see a couple of people in my peripheral vision and instantly recognize them. I turn my head and see two people, Kai and Jungkook making their way into the garage and my eyes widen.

"KAI, JUNGKOOK!" I yell at the window even though they can't hear me. I see they start shooting at the car and I hear Moonbin swear before turning the wheel to fend off bullets which makes the car move a lot and add to my pain. Eventually we were in the clear and I start to grip the handle of the door and reef on it not caring about anything at the moment despite my vision getting blurry.