Is That Lucy?

Revenge of the Celestial Mage
Chapter 5: Is That Lucy?

My instincts tell me and they know it's Lucy, even though everyone in the guild thinks she's dead. I just don't understand. So I'm not going to tell the guild.

I'll have them find out on their own. Earlier, this is what happened when I encountered her on the job. Even though she was the first to rescue Ryuuki and Shira.

Lucia: Hello Salamander. I've heard alot about you.

Me: Who are you?

Lucia: My name is Lucia. Lucia Sorami.

Me: Lucia huh? Then why do you smell like strawberries and vanilla.

Lucia: Why I am Lucy's twin sister. Except, I don't have blonde hair like she did.

Me: Oh don't you lie. I know you're lying.

Lucia: I am telling you the truth.

Me: Ha! Like I would fall for that.

Lucia: Sky Dragon Deoxygenation!

Me: *grabs throat* I-I c-can't b-breathe.

Lucia: HA! You're weaker than I thought. *Laughs hysterically then disappears*

Me: OI, WHERE DID SHE GO?!

Lucia: *appears behind Natsu and kicks him hard in the back.* Here are some facts you don't know, I can summon royal armors by key and most of them are exactly like your comrade's Titania Erza.

Me: *laughs* Nyhahaha!!! I find that very hard to believe. Now it's my turn, and it's time to cook you like a smoked fish. Fire Dragon Iron Fist!

Lucia: Impressive, lets see if you can withstand this attack. Sky Dragon Wind Generation!

Me: Oh yeah?! Fire Dragon Wing Attack!

*Lucia evades Natsu's attack after her Wind Generation spell.*

Me: You can't always dodge these attacks.

Lucia: Oh, I can always dodge your attacks. Because I am not the weak one like your so called comrade, Lucy Heartfilia.

Me: YOU BRAT!!! HOW DARE YOU SAY HER NAME IN MY PRESENCE!!!

Lucia: *clenches fist* You can be such a nuisance. Ok, how about this? No magic allowed. Only hand to hand combat.

Me: But I don't fight girls.

Lucia: Ok, fine then.*disappears and makes a clone of Lucy* Will this work?

Me: Luce? Is that you?

Lucy: GET AWAY FROM ME! I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU!!! YOU HURT ME AND THAT IS UNFORGIVABLE!!! Best friend huh?

Me: Lucy PLEASE! I'm sorry. I never meant to hurt you. Neither did the guild.

Luce: Natsu....you will feel my wrath!!!

Lucia: Do you really think that she'll forgive you that easily?

Me: Lucy, I want to tell you something.

Lucy: NO! NEVER!!!

*Lucy clone disperses into thin air*

Me: LUCY!!! COME BACK!! *grits teeth* WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH HER?!

Lucia: Why I have done nothing. I'm sorry to end this but I have business to attend to. We'll meet each other again soon, Salamander. *teleports back to Sabertooth with Bree,  Ryuuki, and Shira.*

So that's what happened. I plan on not telling anyone at Fairy Tail that I saw her twin.