Bree visits Fairy Tail

Revenge of the Celestial Mage
Chapter 6: Bree Visits Fairy Tail

-2 weeks later-

It's been two weeks since Natsu ran into Lucy's so called twin, Lucia. But Natsu knows something and it's been bugging him. So he's been staying home for almost a week.

"That was really awkward. But really? Was that girl from Sabertooth our Lucy?" He shrugged the thought off.

"I shouldn't think of this right now. I need to focus on getting ready for the Grand Magic Games which is still not for awhile but good to practice and train extra early."

(At the guild)

Back at the guild, six mages named Tamiko, Mira, Wendy, Romeo, Laxus, and Gajeel are hanging out with the exceeds talking when a mysterious figure appears and bursts the guild doors down.

The mysterious figure walks toward the table with those four who look concerned for what's about to happen.

"I can't believe Lucy-nee is really gone." Romeo says. Everyone else nodded. "We all miss her. Who can you blame?" Mira asked.

Tamiko, Wendy, Gajeel, and Romeo grit their teeth. "It's Natsu. . .Natsu is to blame."

"Tamiko Shizuoka, Mirajane Strauss, Wendy Marvell, Romeo Conbolt, Laxus Dreyar, and Gajeel Redfox, would the six of you mind coming with me to Sabertooth?"

The mysterious figure, who is Bree asks.

"What makes you think we'll come to that foolish guild when we're happy where we are?" Romeo says. "A friend and former comrade of yours, would like to see you." Bree replies.

Romeo whispers to Tamiko, Wendy, Mira, Laxus and Gajeel. "You think she's talking about Lucy? Even though the guild thinks she's dead." Tamiko whispers.

"We won't know till we find out." Laxus replies.

"We'll come with you to Sabertooth, but can you mention your friend's name?" Wendy asks.

"I'd rather not because you know this person pretty well."

We nod. They follow Bree to Sabertooth to spot two blondes talking. "Oi, I found them for you." Bree smiles.

"Arigatō, Bree." A familiar blonde stands before the six mages. "You're welcome, Lucy."

Wendy's P.O.V

Why does her name sound familiar? I should know that name. Her name starts with an L and ends in a Y. So, it's not Lucy. It can't be. Unless she changed her identity.

Mira's P.O.V

Why does that sound so much like Lucy's name? But the letter "y" is there instead of those last four letters.

I hope Lucy is still alive. I wish she wasn't dead...but I shouldn't keep my hopes up. But I'll cross my fingers until I know for sure that our Lucy is still alive.

Raiya's P.O.V

Even though I'm a wolf, I can turn human, talk like human and even act human. I transform into a secret form behind Lucy's back.

Which is me as a person, with long black hair hanging down and stopping at my back, wearing a purple shirt with a quote from Gray Fullbuster. An Ice-Make mage.

"She kept her heart shielded in armor in order to keep it from breaking again....but it didn't stop the pain." -Gray Fullbuster about Erza.

Sabertooth in my mind, is a place to come home to. Seeing your friends every day, going on fun jobs to get money and survive.

I know I am just a guardian of Lucy and the guild itself.

She would kill me if she sees me wearing this shirt ever. So that's why I would stay in wolf form. Ghost, Helia and I are sitting at the doors of the guild when Lucy begins to walk towards six figures from Fairy Tail.

Those six must be the ones who were nice to her and never pretended to ignore her. I hear Lucy telling secrets that none of them have ever known about themselves once in their lifetime.

I wonder what they're talking about.

If she's just sharing secrets then I'm not interested. Lucy has already told the four of us about their secrets.