The Stand-Off

Revenge of the Celestial Mage
Chapter 63: The Stand-Off

Previously:

They still stayed in the lead overall. But Crescent Sun was slowly creeping up behind.

"Fairy Tail...since Sabertooth is out of commission, I need you guys to defeat the Crescent Sun guild."

Natsu heard her weak voice and replied. "We won't let you down. We're not doing it only for your sake, but for Luce's. And for your guild."

(The Stand-Off)

Tamiko's P.O.V

I felt so weak. The last thing I see is Safira smirking evilly then total darkness holding me out of the ring.

Roxy's P.O.V

~While Tamiko is unconscious~

We run down towards the ring.

"Tamiko!" They shouted.

Tamiko is all bruised and battered taking a lot of damage. Keira heals her using emergency treatment with the help with the God Slayer from Lamia Scale.

Her wounds start to disappear but as we stand in front of Tamiko, Crescent Sun is protecting their comrade.

"You should be thanking me, I didn't attack her until it was just the two of us. I was surprised that she managed to take out the other members."

We grit our teeth in anger while in fighting stance. The audience shouting down at us both as if we were going to settle things now.

"Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!" They chanted loudly.

We stood our ground, tempted to punch one of the members right now. Fairy Tail decides to join the fray by standing with us protecting Tamiko.

"Just because we're not in the same guild, doesn't mean that we can't be nakama." They scoffed.

"But I want you to hear us out."

With the audience still chanting. Erza looks at Crescent Sun with stern yet deadly eyes.

"Picking a fight with Fairy Tail or our allies is a decision that you will deeply regret." They rolled their eyes.

"If you mess with Celestial Guardians, then you mess with Fairy Tail as well...so you'd better watch your back." Yajima suppresses the stand off and asks us to return to our team balconies.

"Will all three teams please return to their team balconies and settle the score in events?" All three of the teams walk away.

Laxus carries Tamiko to the infirmary bridal style. We arrive at I'm sitting at the chair beside her.

"Tamiko, I'm so sorry. I couldn't do anything but watch you get beat up by those Crescent Sun freaks." I can see tears stream down his face.

Mira wraps her arms around him from behind and kisses the back of his head. "She'll get better. Just have faith. She's stronger than you think."

Laxus nodded. "I know...I just don't want to lose the rest of you."

"Laxus-san..." I looked over at Keira and she's crying in Romeo's arms. Romeo caresses her head and kisses the top of it.

"It'll be okay. I know it. We'll settle the score when I battle with you." I look at Keira and she nods.