Master E.N.D Returns

Revenge Of The Celestial Mage
Chapter 69: Master E.N.D Returns

Previously:

"Now hold up...you feeble light guilds still have me to defeat." A voice sounds distantly. We all turn around all bruised and battered from all our battles with the Nine Demon Gates.

"It just had to be him..." Lucy mumbles.

"Master E.N.D..."

(Master E.N.D Returns)

I'm sure you all remember Master E.N.D from when Tartaros interrupted the GMGs in Crocus last time? Well, he and Natsu merged. Lucy in order to separate them, had to stab him with her Natsu in front.

Lucy refused to do so at first, but had no choice but to summon Igneel and Theia, The Fire Dragon King and Flame Goddess.

Both tried to take down Natsu but it didn't do much damage. So to finish him off, Lucy stabbed in the stomach with her scythe. Lucy summoned Grandina and Tertia (The Sky and Earth Dragon) to heal him with advanced healing spells.

(Back to the Present)

Master E.N.D stood firmly and he looked much stronger than last time. Lucy grit her teeth and snarled at him. She wanted to get revenge for what he did to her last time.

"Hello Master..." She hissed at him venomously. "Hello dear fiancée." She clenched her fist and replied. "I am no one's damn fiancé." 

Master E.N.D chuckled. "It seems you need to be punished for cheating on me with the other me."

He storms up to Lucy grabs her by the wrist and holds her against his body. Lucy tries to grasp free. "Natsu! Help!" She screamed. The FT Natsu snapped out of his thoughts.

"Lucy! What the hell are you doing? Stop acting like your the damsel in distress and fight him for Mavis sake!"

She rolls her eyes. "I can't, you baka! I'm stuck with the perverted you." Romeo walks up to Natsu and taps his shoulder. "Natsu-nii, use this to get her out of his grasp."

Romeo holds Kain Hikaru's voodoo doll up to the pink-haired dragon slayer. "Mr. Cursey..." Natsu mumbled.

"That's it! Thanks Romeo! You're the best! I owe you one." He stealthily creeps up to Lucy and quickly grabs a strand of her hair. "Ow! What was that for, Natsu?"

Natsu attaches Lucy's hair strand to the voodoo doll. He backs away from the pair and stands with the others.

"Watch this!" He says. The others giggle a little. "This'll be good because this brings back the fun memories." Natsu looks at Happy with a smirk.

"You ready?" Happy smiles back. "Aye sir!"

No P.O.V

Lucy felt a small pull from my head. "Ow! What was that for?" Natsu walks back toward the others and gives them a mischievous grin. Her body suddenly starts to move on its own.

"What in the hell? Why is my body moving like this?" Natsu and the others laugh hysterically.

"Don't you remember what we did on Tenrou Island with this doll?" Lucy's memory flashes back to when Grimoire Heart invaded Tenrou Island. "Oh, real funny!"

Natsu uses Lucy and tortures Master E.N.D using multiple fighting stances. Then decides to do that one thing again.

"Fire Dragon Iron Fist!" Lucy's hand is engulfed in Natsu's flames and she punches Master E.N.D square in the face.