Sisters vs. Comrades

Revenge of the Celestial Mage
Chapter 64: Sisters vs. Comrades

Keira and I can hear Maya shout at us from the stands. "You ready?" I nodded.

"I'm going to transform into what may look impossible but if wasn't for me to master." Keira smirks. A bright yellow light appears around her and her body starts to take shape of a creature.

When the glow started to dim, I was shocked when she has transformed into a dragon.

"I-Is that...G-Gra-Grandina? The Sky Dragon?" I stammered. Even Natsu was shocked.

"How in the hell did Wendy manage to master such highly advanced Transformation Magic?"

She smirks again.

"Well Natsu-san, I trained with Grandina some more a few months after Lucy's return.

"But how did you manage to transform into the exact look of your foster parent?"

"That's a secret that I will never reveal." She replies. "Tch!" I look over and Casey with her sister Accalia are standing before us. Why do they look so tense?

"You four have 45 minutes. If you fall before the 45 minutes are up, then your opponents get 20 points and the other gets none. If a draw, then both teams get 10 each. Ganbatte!"

The gong sounds. Keira makes the first move with a loud dragon roar. Everyone covers their ears including the dragon slayers. Then she transforms into her Thunderbird.

"Sonic Scream! Retractive Claw!" She chants.

She pants after that. She wasn't bruised but looked exhausted.

Keira's P.O.V

After chanting those Thunderbird spells, I was out of breath. I turned back human and regenerated my magic energy and doubled my power.

"Sky Dragon Wing Attack!"

"Fire Dragon Roar!"

"Sky Dragon Deoxygenation!"

Casey grabs her throat and struggles. Accalia grits her teeth in pure rage and transforms into a dire wolf.

I transformed into a hellhound the size of both a Pyrenees and a Newfoundland dog combined (About 4.5 ft tall from paw to shoulder). My bite force was very strong and I charged at her with full force.

I bit her on the back of her neck and she yelped.

She attempts to scratch me and I flip over. I slash at Accalia with my claws then bit her again on her leg.

She grabs my leg and starts dragging me around the arena like I was a carcass she found. She spins around and around then tosses me toward the wall. I yelped a little. "Keira!"

"It's ok minna. I can self-restore my wounds. I'll be fine." A light blue breeze surrounds me and I can feel my wounds heal. "No way...you can self heal?"

"Hun, I can do a lot of things you can't." I go back to human form with my black hair and have Sky Dragon magic in one hand and the other with Sky God Slayer magic.