Celestial Guardians

Revenge of The Celestial Mage
Chapter 51: Celestial Guardians

Media ~ Celestial Guardians guild emblem

After becoming best friends again with Natsu, I decided to create an legal guild called Celestial Guardians.

It will consist of me, and the rest of my friends who came to Sabertooth and left Fairy Tail or just joined Sabertooth because they needed work.

So, these mages and wolves are going with me to make a new guild called the Celestial Guardians.
1) Brooks
2) Maya
3) Fey
4) Calypso
5) Lucy/Nala (me)
6) Rain
7) Romeo
8) Keira (Wendy)
9) Laxus
10) Yukio (Gajeel)
11) Aurelia
12) Sakura
13) Bree
14) Shira
15) Haruki
16) Roka
17) Sera
18) Adrienne
19) Tamiko
20) Mae
21) Melanie
22) Aila
23) Stephanie
24) Nina
25) Asha
26) Dimitri
27) Sheena
28) Adena
29) Ted
30) Ava
31) Lina
32) Shen
33) Kioko
34) Katie
35) Tony
36) Jayden
37) Celeste
38) Nysa
Wolves:
1) Raiya
2) Isa (Sakura's)
3) Helia
4) Ghost

When we got our insignia, we all decided to choose a master for the guild. They nominated me but I refused.

We chose a woman who possesses only Light magic, her younger sister possesses Fire Devil Slayer magic. Her sister has a kind heart but she has Laxus' stubborn and protective personality.

Stubborn, annoyed, and too laid back or also known as lazy sometimes wants to be the top dog at the guild even though our master is the oldest of the both of them.

Her name was Tsura. It means "light at dawn" and I think it's beautiful. Tsura Svana. She uses all types of Lost, forbidden, legendary, and current magic.

"Oi, Master. Are we going to go the GMG's?" I ask. She nods. "Of course we are. But then that means Sabertooth isn't the top dog anymore. So, let's show them the power of our guild."

"Yeah!!" The guild cheers. Master hands me and my team the rules. I already know then so it's just a few of us that need to read the rules.

"I have chosen the participants. The organizers are letting us choose seven mages from our guild and those people are...Nala, Rain, Melanie, Keira, Roxy, Naomi, and Tamiko."

(Fairy Tail Guild)

No P.O.V

Natsu and the rest of the Fairy Tail guild is preparing to head back to Crocus. The following mages will be the participants representing Fairy Tail.

• Natsu
• Natsumi
• Nira
• Naoki
• Erza
• Gray
• Juvia

Natsu's P.O.V

Now this is what I call a team. The other guilds were invited to come and watch. I'm sure everyone wanted to know who the top guild is.

Sabertooth or Fairy Tail?

"My children, there has been an incident with Sabertooth and has resigned from their participation. So instead, the organizers decided to have us go against a recently new legal guild called the Celestial Guardians."

Huh? Why did Sabertooth decide to resign? "I feel like that's not true, Jii-chan." I say. "It is my boy. So since this guild is new, this'll be easy."

"Yeah!! We can totally defeat those Celestial Guardians!!" Laki and Max shouted. The guild cheered. "This guild will learn what happens when messing with Fairy Tail."

"Now now, let's not act all high and mighty. We don't know their strength. So it depends how well we do by defeating them. I heard that their master recently became a member of the Ten Wizard Saints."

"Gramps, we can defeat them. Screw the 'Ten Wizard Saints' crap. I say we just go straight for them." I say. Gramps smacks me on the head. Hard. Like really hard.

"Itai!!" I exclaimed. The guild laughs. "Very funny."

Rain's P.O.V

Our guild heads to Crocus and we stay at Crocus Gardens. Sabertooth resigned since we were no longer members of their guild. So without us, they have no team.

"It's time for my true revenge now. I can't believe they actually fell for my trap." Lucy smirked. I understand that all of you might be confused about how this was all planned.

~Flashback~

Melanie's P.O.V

A few days before we all met up with Natsu and his sisters, Lucy made a plan where if she got Natsu's trust back, she can use his personal weaknesses against him. Even though she knew them already. One, was her beauty.

Second, his motion sickness, and third, the bad memories that he put her through. Lucy trained with a mind wizard and eventually gained the power to create memories using mind magic. I just hope this never happens.

~End of Flashback~

Lucy laughed evilly. I can see that she will never let go of her anger for him. I don't understand why Lucy just won't let it go. It's pointless.

I stormed up to Lucy and slapped her.

"Lucy!! What is your problem and what the he'll is wrong with you?! Why can't you just let go and actually move on?!" I shouted. Everyone froze.

"Rain..."

"Just don't do it, Lucy. I thought you promised me that you would actually forgive Salamander. What about you saying you always kept your promises? Because you just broke one."

I turned away on my heel and stormed off.

Steph's P.O.V

Melanie and Maya ran after Rain. After her 'all-of-the' sudden outburst, Lucy froze. "Should I really seek my revenge?" She asked.

I shook my head.

"No, didn't you already seek your revenge at the GMG's during your battle with my sister, and Rain against Natsu, Lisanna, and Naiada?" I say.

Lucy shook her head. "Don't play dumb. You should damn well remember what happened during that battle."

Melanie's P.O.V

We spotted Rain sitting on a rock near a rushing river, bawling her eyes out. I know exactly how she felt. But I'm tempted to just not mention anything about it.

"Rain...I'm so sorry for everything that you've been through. I bet it's hard." She looks at me.

"It is hard. Lucy was the kind of person who always kept her promises. She kept promises to her Celestial Spirits. Is it only her spirits? Or does she keep promises to her comrades too?"

I shake my head. "That would be unfair." I say. "Because it is! It's so unfair!! She told me herself that she kept any promises to her friends too!! Not just her damn spirits!!"

Maya pulls her into a tight embrace. I could hear that as she hugged Maya, she just cried harder. "Why is she acting like this?" She asked. "I can't always be the one who has to knock some sense into that girl's brain."

"...Right now, it's charcoal like Salamander's. Is it just me that notices Lucy is starting to become like Natsu?"

I shake my head.

"To be quite honest, I started to notice it too. She's been acting strange lately and she's been acting more cold too."

Maya agrees. "Of course. I'm too scared to even realize that someone might be possessing her. But we never suspect it."

The three of us have decided to keep a sharp eye on Lucy and her strange behavior. But I couldn't help but notice that I could still see tears trickle down Rain's pale face.

"Oh Rain, I'm so so sorry." She leans on my shoulder and buries her head as if hiding from a fear. "Don't worry. My sister is knocking some sense into her...."

"Steph?" I nod. "Yeah....she knows how to reason with many people who have doubts about things."

"Lucy will finally see what she's about to do and how she's treating her comrades right now."