Day 2 of the GMGs

Revenge of the Celestial Mage
Chapter 19: Day 2 of the GMGs

So far, we are first. What makes me laugh, is that our own guild, Sabertooth still doesn't know that we are members of the guild. I roll my eyes at the thought. "Ne Lucy, who are you and Rain battling tomorrow?" I ask.

Lucy turns around and puts a hand on my shoulder and smiles. "Hey Sera, can you do me a favor?" I nodded.

"Sure, what's wrong?"

"I need you to infiltrate the guild."

"Are you kidding me? I can't do that. Our team will be disqualified. But what I can do is eavesdrop on their plans."

"That's better...now...who am I battling tomorrow?" She grits her teeth at the mention of every name on Team Fairy Tail.

"Natsu Dragneel, Naiada Scarlet and Lisanna Strauss. But Master made a new member of our guild take Sting's place since he's still mad at me." She replies.

I groan at the mention of Fairy Tail. "I know, I hate them too." I say. Lucy grits her teeth. "Who do you hate the most?" I ask.

"Lisanna. Lisanna Strauss. The one person who made me leave the guild and she threatened me to stay away from Natsu."

Natsu? Really? I didn't realize that the Strauss family is that protective of their crushes. Anyway, Sting wanted to resign from the Games and get replaced by Roka. She was a newly recruited teammate who recently joined our guild. Her magic is Sky Wolf Slayer magic.

So our team is me, Lucy, Rain and Adrienne.

Only four but the GMG judges didn't mind since they know our powers pretty well.

"Ms. Lucy, Melanie will be joining your team with Aila and Stephanie."

The three join us.

"Oy Mel-chan! Would like to join the battle with us? It would be uneven if it was just Rain and I against those three." She smiled.

"Sure, I'd love to be of help." I told Melanie what happened when that thief of love, Lisanna stole the man of my dreams.

~Flashback~

-1 week before Lucy left FT-

Lucy's P.O.V

Lisanna called me over because she wanted to talk to me about something. I'm assuming it's about Natsu. They were best friends during their childhood years in Fairy Tail.

"Listen up you weakling, you are to stay away from my precious dragon slayer. He's my boyfriend and mine only! So you'd better stay away or else. I'll hunt you down and kill you in your sleep!"

She fake smiled at me and pretended like nothing happened. We walk back into the guild. Then fake tears started to run down her face. Pretending to cry. Thinking that I hurt her.

Which in my opinion, is very stupid and annoying because she was acting so immaturely.

"N-NATSU! L-LUCY JUST THREATENED ME!"

"Nani? What are you talking about?" I say.

"You are the one who threatened me you idiot."

"Shut up Lucy! Lisanna has done nothing wrong here!" I froze. I widen my eyes then they just sadden.

"Ok fine."