Day 3 of the GMGs

Revenge of the Celestial Mage
Chapter 21: Day 3 of the GMGs

Gomen'ne for the long update...Enjoy this chapter.

The battle was a draw between Fairy Tail and our team.

After the battle, Keira told us why her, Mira, Tamiko, Romeo, Laxus, and Gajeel left was because they felt guilty for not standing up to the guild for mistreating Lucy.

She also told us that Natsu and Lisanna treated her and Romeo like they were little kids and baby-talked them.

"Just how they treated you and me really made me angry. I couldn't take it anymore." she says. "I'm just glad you're here, Keira." Lucy replies. "Me too." I say.

"Sera-san, your name is really pretty." Keira complimented Sera. "Arigatōu, Eira-san." She kindly replies. "Do you mind if I call you, Eira?"

"Sure, I don't mind." Keira smiles. I was bored and decided to take some fresh air and it's the third day of the GMG's.

We are still first and Fairy Tail is on our heels. They are second and Sabertooth is third. Sting and Rogue are angry, yet they still don't know that my team is representing their guild. How clueless can they seriously be?

Also, Raven Tail got disqualified because their guild master was taking part and doing so, is a serious breach of the GMG's rule book.

"So, the Raven Tail guild is hereby banned to participate in the Grand Magic Games for 5 years." Chapati announces as the Raven Tail guild members were dragged by Fiore soldiers.

So since Sabertooth has to combine, that's fine by me. Fairy Tail combined their teams as well. Also they decided and said that a new rule has been applied.

They decided to have all new recent members from both guilds of Sabertooth and Fairy Tail participating instead of just five. Also, since that's happening, I can actually reveal my true form.

The form I have is to keep all my magic power at a minimum. So really, when I use my Air, Fire, or Earth magic, that's only 1% of my magic power.

Only Lucy, and my siblings know about this. I have turned into a Sunset, Mirror, and Amethyst Dragon Slayer. Lucy realized that this turns out to be my true power.

So sometimes, Lucy has me practice controlling the sunsets in Crocus before I go to sleep. I knew how to control the other two thanks to Adrienne and Sera. My story, well. It's not that simple so I won't talk about it. I learned that I am also a master of the four elements.

But never mind that, since the Games are occurring, I'm not going to underestimate Fairy Tail's strength nor fight with all the strength I've got. I'm just going to make a simple strategy.

(A/N: Refer to my OC book that I created. You'll figure out who they are. Sorry if some of them in this following list aren't in the OC book.)
• Natsu Dragneel
• Erza Scarlet
• Gray Fullbuster
• Kali Forrest
• Aelin Shielder
• Naiada Scarlet
• Iris Calalith
• Kaley Cromwell
• Salie Hakura
• Nana Hakura
• Kaomi Bladedge
• Ginca Ocori
• Naila Gallagher
• Misaki Nanami
• Nagi Ocori
• Nira Dragneel
• Natsumi Dragneel
• Meme Ryuu
• Hana Kudo
• Miyuki Somei
• Cleo Crescentia
• Dahlia Steinlight
• Kieron Steinlight
• Miyuu Symphony
• Anna Sakura
• ????
• ????
• ????
• ????
• ????
• ????
• ????
• ????
• ????
• ????
• ????
• ????
• ????
• ????
• ????
• ????
• ????

Master called us over and he decided that we combine with Sabertooth's current team. "Ladies, I have decided that we combine both teams." he says.