A Dark Galaxy

Revenge of the Celestial Mage
Chapter 24: A Dark Galaxy

There's a secret that Fairy Tail doesn't know about. Brooks doesn't not only possess over a gogolplexian types of regular water and Water Slayer magic, he possesses over a gogolplexian types of regular dark magic and Dark Slayer magic.

Brooks won his match thanks to telling his story of what happened to his parents when the spell killed them.

Nonetheless in front of him.

He watched them die. The good thing about these two siblings, was their resistance to pain, they got used to it very quickly. I summoned an Arc of Time Mage to unlock their Third Origin.

It might take Brooks a couple months to unlock it. But he has been going through serious, intense training with me.

"Lucy...I'm back!" I turn around and spot Melanie running toward me. "Have you figured out Fairy Tail's strategy?" She nods.

"What have you got for me?"

"Lots of things."

I smirked. "Fire away!" I say. 

Melanie explains how Fairy Tail plans on using every new member that recently joined to take all of us down. But I knew I wasn't going to let that happen.

Anyway, like I said before, these guys get used to the endless and excruciating pain. Each is more painful than the last one.

~(Battle below)~

Maya: So, I hear that you and your brother came across the guild who was the strongest until their mysterious 7 year disappearance on Tenrou island.

Kieron: I hear that your twin brother stopped mine from casting a fatal spell. Which saved mine from risking death. I personally don't care because I'm stronger than she is...

Maya: Is that so? Why should I care about your sister/comrade if she isn't even apart of my guild?

Kieron: I wasn't trying to get you to care.

Maya: Well then, I will just kick your sorry ass and my guild to keep winning from here. For my brother's victory, I will keep our winning streak going.

Kieron: Soul Manipulation!

Maya: Your attack won't work.

Kieron: Why can't I see through your soul?

Maya: It takes a true Dark Arts mage to actually have it work, also that my soul is independant.

Kieran: ....

Maya: Meaning my soul is immune to any kind of Soul Magic, especially applying to Bickslow.

Kieron: Oh? Are you saying that I am unable to manipulate souls?

Maya: What does it look like, Fairy?

Kieron: *growls* Begone!!

Brooks: Maya-nee!

Kieron: *laughs hysterically* Too bad, Maya is gone for good.

Maya: What makes you think I'm actually gone?

Kieron: *gasps* *mind: But how can she survive such a powerful dark spell?*

Maya: You must have forgotten something,