True Feelings/Identities

Revenge of the Celestial Mage
Chapter 17: True Feelings/Identities

The girl that stands before of all of us then removes her hood.

"LUCY?!" I say with shock.

"Hello Gray. It's been awhile since I have seen your pathetic face." she replies. "Lucy, how could you still be alive?" Erza says.

"Flashback Titania. Remember when you, Wendy, and Stripper found me dead on that beach in Narnia? I killed 24 of those strange and evil demons that were terrorizing a town. Then one demon stabbed me in the back." she replies.

"Lucy, may I ask why you're being so cold to your comrades right now?"

Lucy scoffs at my question.

"Ha! Comrades? Comrades you say? Don't make me laugh. I've never been nakama to any of you. Why? It's because you all treated me like trash."

She replies with no emotion. "B-But, you were dead." Erza says.

"You guys are so stupid and such idiots to think that I actually died. The Lucy that you found dead on that shore, was just a projection created by the Sky Dragon."

"So? You faked your death?"

"You two shouldn't be this stupid to find that I didn't really die. You all are so pathetic." Lucy rolled her eyes.

No P.O.V

Erza and Gray stared at the ground. With sad and sorrowful looks on their faces.

"I was taken to a realm and trained for 1 trillion days which in your time span, 2 and a half years here in Earthland."

"Did anyone know anything about this or even her?" Erza asked. Most of them shook their heads till one person stepped forward.

Natsu's P.O.V

I stepped forward in front of Lucy. Standing before her. The guild was shocked.

"I ran into her twin when we went to rescue that girl, named Shira who sent all the guilds a telepathic distress call." I say.

Suddenly, Lucy slaps me hard across the face leaving a mark. Also a reminder. "You are such a stupid, dense idiot, Natsu! Geez! I never actually had a twin in the first place! I just made that up on the fly."

She chants a transformation spell to change her appearance.

Her hair, eyes and outfit changed. "Is that who you saw at Shira's rescue?" She asked. I nodded in reply. Once I saw that form, I remembered. I knew that my suspicions were correct. So Lucy really was in disguise.

"My name is Lucia Sorami. So don't actually assume that I am Lucy Heartfilia because I'm not that pathetic, weak, pushover, girl that needed to be saved every time she goes on a quest with her so-called nakama."

"It seems I was way off as usual because I'm not that smart enough to tell the two apart." I thought to myself.

"Wait, so all those things you told me, were just plain, old lies?!" I shout the last word. Lucy rolled her eyes.

Realizing that I was even denser and dumber than usual.

"Geez, how long does it take for your little dense brain to understand what lies are?"

"Well at least I figured out that it would be you even though you changed your look." I say.

"Because I knew...that you are still Lucy, a member of Fairy Tail." She looks at me with her chocolate orbs. Her voice softens.