Lyrica's Daughters

Revenge of the Celestial Mage
Chapter 37: Lyrica's Daughters

Miyuu and Shira are headed to the same area but little do they know that they were both raised by Lyrica, the Sound Dragon. These two girls' battle will be turned into a chaotic frenzy of Sound Dragon Slaying magic.

Shira's P.O.V

I'm running and found my spot. I run into the Sound Dragon Slayer of Fairy Tail.

"Hello fairy." I say coldly. "Hey Saber." She mimicked. I scoff. I realized that I was about to fight against a Sound Dragon slayer like me. But she's a first. Not a third.

Ever since Lyrica disappeared, I trained and trained and trained. I had some lacrimi inserted and they allowed me to activate Dragon Force at will and use sound waves to scream as loud as I could to deafen my opponent. I'm fighting Miyuu of Fairy Tail.

Her name sounds so very familiar. But where have I heard it? I tried to remember but since I was stuck in that dome, my memories got replaced with new ones.

Suddenly, I quickly realized and remembered Lyrica telling me about another girl who also was her pupil and daughter as well as me.

But who? No way, it's gotta be her. I cast a memory spell on myself and then I was shocked to see the one person I have missed the most.

-Flashback-

Shira's P.O.V

"Oy, Shira-nee! Let's see who the strongest Sound Dragon Slayer is. If it's a tie, then we let Lyrica decide." challenges 12 year old Miyuu.

"You're so on." I reply.

"Sound Dragon Roar!"

I eat her attack. "Not bad Nee-san, but you got a ways to go." I smirk. "Sound Dragon Loud Musical Fusion!" I chant back. Miyuu screams as loud as she can since she wasn't strong enough to withstand my attacks yet.

"Shira Symphony! Yamete onegai! Your sister has been through enough!" Lyrica shouts scolding me.

"B-B-But M-M-Miyuu was the one w-who sta-arted i-it." I stammered. Lyrica rolls her eyes. "Whatever, let's get you both back to training again. You two have had your fun for today."

Miyuu's P.O.V

Why is it that Lyrica always scolds Shira but not me? Is that her way of getting attention? I can never understand why I never get in trouble.

-4 years later-

I am now 16 years old and Lyrica disappeared and so did Shira. They both abandoned me. I was mad at them.

But how can I blame Lyrica? I'm sure she had better things to do than train the two of us. It's because we're that spoiled. But maybe that's an understatment.

I continued my training as a Dragon Slayer and was trained by an 5th Generation Elemental Dragon Slayer in the guild named, Mena.

She trained me on Sound Dragon Slayer magic and thought it'd be best for me to insert a lacrima allowing me to activate Dragon Force like Shira, who mastered it way back when.

Since then, she already had the lacrimi inserted at such a young age. But at the same time, I'm glad I am a third now.

I can do all the capabilities that a third can. So, I'm pretty strong. But am I as strong as Shira?

-End of Flashback-

(Back to Shira's P.O.V)

I hear a voice talk in my head telling me to stop attacking. Miyuu and I have withstood each other's attacks. Miyuu and I froze still.

"M-Mom?" we say in unison. We look at each other.

"Mom, how come you never told us this much way back when?" I ask. "Because you two wouldn't understood."

"But Mom...what are you trying to say?" Miyuu asked.

"You and Shira were very stubborn. You two challenged each other every single day. I scolded you the most Shira because you're the oldest."

"But it isn't fair that Shira gets all the attention!" Miyuu replied.

"Shira wasn't trying to compete for my attention, Miyuu. I know this because she got in the most trouble. And I know that she knows better. I wanted you to learn from her."

"Why didn't you just that before you disappeared on us so suddenly?!" I hollered. Tears fell down my face in deep frustration.

"Miyuu is supposed to follow you, Shira. You two are sisters and sisters do things together."

Miyuu and I collapse on our knees. Heavy tears streaming down our pale faces. I couldn't believe that I got to see my sister again.

For the first time since forever...

No P.O.V

In the end, neither team got the point due to that surprising secret. Miyuu and Shira were quickly teleported to their viewing areas to watch the rest of the GMG's.