The Poisoned Earth

Revenge of the Celestial Mage
Chapter 31: The Poisoned Earth

Itsuki tells me to go to my first checkpoint. I come across an alleyway and stands a young 18 year old. I've heard of him. He's the infamous Cleo Crescentia, the 3rd Generation Earth Dragon Slayer.

He stands in front of me.

"Ah, just as First Master predicted." He says with as a smirk crept on his face.

Oh yeah, I forgot that former members and current members of Fairy Tail can see Mavis, the Fairy Tactician.

"How can you see First Master when you're not even a member of Fairy Tail?" he asks. "Because I was a member of Fairy Tail. The six of us can see her because we used to be members of the guild." I say.

Besides, I trained with Iris and Apollo. I know Rainbow Fire magic and Sakura, my sister trained me with rainbow lightning. I'm basically a second generation Dragon Slayer.

Like that Dragon Slayer from the Oracíon Seis. I had a lacrima implanted inside me in order to use the dragon slaying magic. So I am decently strong. I know that much stronger than I was before.

And I also promised Wendy I would come back alive from this battle.

-Flashback (6 months earlier)-

Romeo's P.O.V

About six months before the GMG's, Wendy and I never really got the chance to confess our feelings to each other. I decided to make the first move. I take her to the Sola Tree in South Gate Park. The ring box in my pocket.

"Hey Wendy, can I talk to you for a second?" I ask. (Wendy and I are both 16 years old by now.) "What's up, Romeo?" she asks.

"W-Well, I'll say this simply." I reply. "Well, you can tell me." she says. I take a deep breath and bend on one knee.

She gasps.

"Keira, ever since you came back from that 7 years slumber on Tenrou Island that year, I immediately knew how I felt. Even way before. When you first joined the guild. I knew that someday, we would end up in a moment just like this."

"Romeo...I-"

"But I couldn't bring myself to tell you the truth. I was too afraid. But now, I am brave enough to tell you how I really feel." I sighed.

"Keira Ciel, will you...be my girlfriend? I want to keep a promise to you. This is a promise ring and I want to be able to keep whatever that promise is to you. Whatever what it may be."

I ask holding a ring with a sky blue topaz gemstone on it.

She nods.

"Yes! Yes I will." she says. I stand up and kiss her on the lips. It takes a little while for her to respond but she eventually kisses me back.

She wraps her arms around my neck and my hands on her waist. She pulls back she smiled her sweetest smile. The one that any boy my age can't resist.

"I do feel the same, Romeo. I really do."

I fall back into the tree. My back leaning on it and Wendy puts an arm on either side of me. A look of lust overcame in her stare. She slides them down and intertwined her fingers with mine.

••••••••••••••

She places a gentle kiss on me and it gradually becomes more and more passionate by the second. I smiled back then crashed my lips on her. We make out for awhile and it gets a bit steamy.