Zodiac Taurus Dragon

Revenge of the Celestial Mage
Chapter 42: Zodiac Taurus Dragon

Standing in front of both teams was the strongest guild, Tartaros. Within that guild, were nine of the strongest members called the Nine Demon Gates. They are:

• Silver
• Kyôka
• Jackal
• Tempesta
• Keith
• Sayla
• Ezel
• Torafusa
• Franmalth

These nine demons are not people that no one (not even the Council) dared to mess with. Because of that, they use Curses instead of magic.

An example is Jackal, a demon who assassinated the entire Magic Council singlehandedly. Will both guilds be able to defeat the dark guild and save Fiore?

Lucy's P.O.V

Kyôka tried to extend her hand but I pushed it away. "If that's what you really want." she says.

"It is. I will never join your guild. I am just fine, right where I am." I reply.

"Sky Dragon Crushing Fang!" I chant.

Suddenly, Grandina appears as does Kiyomi and several other dragons that I will train with in the future. But right now, I can't.

"I have been hiding this form for awhile now I think it's time to reveal it." I thought. Scales begin to appear and wings were growing out of my back.

My eyes turned into the brightest of gold. My body turned the body of a mythical creature, my teeth into fangs, and hands into claws. I was no longer a mere human, for I have turned into a dragon.

And not just any normal dragon. For I was the Zodiac Taurus Dragon. I stood tall on my back legs with my wings extending as far as they could go.

Igneel, Grandina, Kiyomi, Metalicana, and the other dragons all surround me in a semi circle. I turn my neck and I looked at both Fairy Tail and Sabertooth standing behind me with nothing to say.

"You ready, Princess?" I nod.

"Minna, arigatō for this wonderful life. But this is a battle I must do alone." I say, using my telepathy. I roared as loud as I could and the other dragons did the same.

I turned around facing the dragons when I felt a hand grab my leg. I look down and see a certain pink-haired dragon slayer trying to climb onto my back. "What in the name of Mavis are you doing?"

"Did you really think that you'd get away with fighting these bastards on your own? Never! I wouldn't be able to live with myself if you didn't make it back alive."

"What are you trying to say, Natsu?"

"Luce, there's no way in hell that either of us, Sabertooth or Fairy Tail, will let you beat these guys alone. You might not stand a chance. But with all of us by your side, there's a higher chance at victory."

"Natsu...I-" He cuts me off. "No. Let us fight with you, please! Besides, we both know that the Fairy Tail guild will never back down without a fight."

I stare at him with my large beaming eyes. I let out a small groan in reply.

"Natsu...I miss this side of you." I say to him. He smiles.

"Fairy Tail misses you...."

I smile. Arigatō minna. I love you all.

"Alright fine. But I need you to step back. This part could get ugly." Natsu steps back and walks toward the others while they watch me with streams of tears in their eyes.

I turn toward the dragons (for real this time) and they all simultaneously attack with each and every one of their roars. I stood my ground and tried not to screech in agony.